Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
spurklez said:
when they actually announce the release date it sure is going to be weird moment xd like what do we do now i was so used to waiting

Eh, I'd just be worried about a delay after the official date is announced. I just can't be pleased.

Plovercrest said:
spurklez said:
when they actually announce the release date it sure is going to be weird moment xd like what do we do now i was so used to waiting

Eh, I'd just be worried about a delay after the official date is announced. I just can't be pleased.

Nooo, why must you say this??
If the game comes out September, I'm failing my third year at uni  :lol:

AmateurHetman said:
Plovercrest said:
spurklez said:

Ah, the first 2 months are syllabus months anyway. You don't need to go.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
I am going to China this year for education. I am gonna buy the tickets tomorrow. Go to China or Los Angeles?! I am in a big dilemma !  :ohdear:  :cry:
Just saying (idk you):
If you wer emultiple times in Turkey Chinese immigration services can be difficult i have read last week!

OT: 2018 is going to be epic  :fruity:

Blork said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
I am going to China this year for education. I am gonna buy the tickets tomorrow. Go to China or Los Angeles?! I am in a big dilemma !  :ohdear:  :cry:
Just saying (idk you):
If you wer emultiple times in Turkey Chinese immigration services can be difficult i have read last week!

OT: 2018 is going to be epic  :fruity:
Thanks for the heads up but I have got things figured out don't worry :grin:

Plovercrest said:
spurklez said:

They are going to get delayed way past their announced released date. Common knowledge.

Taleworlds is being very cautious with the info they release, I wouldn't be surprised if they announce the release date only 3/4 months before and beyond any doubt of delaying.

Plovercrest said:
AmateurHetman said:
Plovercrest said:
spurklez said:

Ah, the first 2 months are syllabus months anyway. You don't need to go.
My course has exams before Christmas.

I saw a comment made about 2 days ago on a Bannerlord video :

Yesterday was a interview with taleworlds in Turkish news :razz: We know much more infos than you all...

Do you know anything about this interview ?

Hark said:

Yesterday was a interview with taleworlds in Turkish news :razz: We know much more infos than you all...

this?
More info about E3 from Oyungezer [Turkish Gaming magazine]
(Re:razz:ost so all guys see this :smile:)

Most important parts:

Taleworlds announced that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be playable on E3 2017.
We can test game mechanics in first hand in E3.
As you know, Bannerlord developed in new engine which made by Taleworlds too. Founder of the Taleworlds and Mount & Blade Armagan Yavuz will be in E3 too.
(Translated by Akreal)

Link:
http://oyungezer.com.tr/haber/49216-mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-u-e3-te-oynayabilecegiz

Balexander said:
Hark said:

this?
More info about E3 from Oyungezer [Turkish Gaming magazine]
(Re:razz:ost so all guys see this :smile:)

Most important parts:

Taleworlds announced that Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be playable on E3 2017.
We can test game mechanics in first hand in E3.
As you know, Bannerlord developed in new engine which made by Taleworlds too. Founder of the Taleworlds and Mount & Blade Armagan Yavuz will be in E3 too.
(Translated by Akreal)

Link:
http://oyungezer.com.tr/haber/49216-mount-and-blade-ii-bannerlord-u-e3-te-oynayabilecegiz

In addition, once again, TW says that the release date may not be clear at E3. Estimated date is the end of 2017 or in 2018.

Kondrad said:
2rD2gA.png

Yine yeni yeniden  :facepalm:

End of 2018? Yikes, I hope that's a very extreme, worst case scenario estimate.

I wonder what will be playable at E3. Free access to the entire campaign seems unlikely. I'm assuming it will be the siege we've seen or a pre-defined battle.

Them saying 2018 makes me wonder what's changed since their 2016 aim. I mean surely they must have decided to improve upon a lot of stuff and adding additional things :smile:

Of course they are not gonna reveal that they are gonna announce the release date on a facebook message if they were to...God..

I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom