Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheWarArmoury said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Not exactly.
You know in game of thrones there are families right.
Faction: The North
Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..
Where was this stated?
Game of Thrones wiki  :iamamoron:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/8
Apparently they are little factions in factions not really families.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Cpt. Nemo said:
How many factions were you hoping for?
1 gazillion

Just made a quick calculation .
There are ;

- 80 Clan outposts.
- 47 Cities.
- 151 Villages which can be turned into castles.

:roll:

I'm so sorry. But what did you mean 80 clan outposts?
c1j9c6p.png
Families inside the factions.
look like Secret Societies/organisations to me

Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
c1j9c6p.png
Woww. Like Bandits?
Not exactly.

Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..
It is like that. Those are the families with the most influence in factions.

Gab-AG. said:
80/47/151
Release date?

On a serious note, thanks for that calculation and for explaining that guy how it is. ^^
Oh god I hope not :grin:
Always happy to inform someone ^^

WOW.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks for information. It's very good.

dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
c1j9c6p.png
Woww. Like Bandits?
Not exactly.

Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..

Gab-AG. said:
80/47/151
Release date?

On a serious note, thanks for that calculation and for explaining that guy how it is. ^^

WOW.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks information. It's very good.

There has been no confirmation that those were family/clan bases. I thought these belonged to the outlaw factions or perhaps mercenary factions (we know mercenaries will have a greater presence).

Yeah, brotherhood base and lost eagles base sound more like bandit hideouts/bases than families, the icon for it is a cave, not a homestead or manor. They did say there would be factions within factions but i doubt thats how its being represented. Plus we can't know exactly what they meant by that yet. 

AmateurHetman said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
c1j9c6p.png
Woww. Like Bandits?
Not exactly.

Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..

Gab-AG. said:
80/47/151
Release date?

WOW.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks information. It's very good.

There has been no confirmation that those were family/clan bases. I thought these belonged to the outlaw factions or perhaps mercenary factions (we know mercenaries will have a greater presence).

My thoughts exactly, those look more like minor faction bases (mercenary bands, bandit groups and the like). The clans/noble houses will most likely keep to their fiefs in the factions, the villages and cities, maybe shifting their spheres of influence based on internal alliances and conflicts like in the beginning that the empire is split into 3 noble houses fighting for the vacant throne since the emperor died without an heir.

this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody ****ing years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for ****s sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:

Besides , last year they were shooting for "possible" beta and full release this year. So It is not really delayed. Much like they withdrawed from the idea of early access.

how does one stop looking at this thread and answering people?

yosnel79 said:
this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody **** years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for **** sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:

Wasn't there an interview with someone at Valve that basically confirmed Half-Life 3 would never be made?

aekilju said:
yosnel79 said:
this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody **** years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for **** sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:

Wasn't there an interview with someone at Valve that basically confirmed Half-Life 3 would never be made?

Thats the point yosnel is trying to make *humming X-files music like crazy*

Mervieg said:
They've been delaying Bannerlord for around 4 billion years now goddammit!

Wait! 4 billion years you said? 4-1 3, do you know what is also 3? The sides of a triangle. Do you know what also is a triangle?

8c830afd6c.png

Bannerlord will secretly be released to the masons in 4 billion years.

Geeesh calm down people. Let them take their time polishing the game. Its a good thing they are taking their time and not rushing the game and end up like ME: Anduuuhhrrrmeda... Having no outside publisher means that they are gonna take more time completing their game, and i do want a finished final product, not a bug ridden one.

Geeesh calm down people. Let them take their time polishing the game. Its a good thing they are taking their time and not rushing the game and end up like ME: Anduuuhhrrrmeda... Having no outside publisher means that they are gonna take more time completing their game, and i do want a finished final product, not a bug ridden one.

You don't understand !
It's almost haversting season !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom