Not open for further replies.
Pilum said:
JabdiMelborn said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Hopefully someone with premium acc will let us know if there is anything new
Absolutely. This.

ciauz^^,
Jab

There is nothing new. Except a few screenshots.

so you have a premium account?

according to the page the premium content is:

Jetzt weiterlesen: Das steht in der Plus-Titelgeschichte
- Wie spielt sich die Singleplayer-Kampagne?
- Wie gut funktioniert das Schwertkampfsystem?
- Mit welchen Fraktionen können wir zusammenarbeiten?
- Welchen Eindruck hinterlässt die Technik?

translated:

how good is single player campaign?
how good is sword-combatsystem?
with what factions can we work together?
how good is the engine?

Hello friends. Sorry my english.

Warband has 178 cities and villages in total.
Bannerlord has a total of 147 towns and villages (castles are not separate from the villages).

To be honest, most of the castles and villages in Warband are garbage. There is no sense. In Bannerlord, of course it seems to have been overcome. There are 47 cities in Bannerlord, 21 in Warband, but all the campuses on the map are less than Warband.

The map is three times the size of the warband. But the number of races is not enough. 6 different races, 8 different states seem to be inadequate. Three or four additional states may be added to the north, east, or south of the map. If it is difficult to add different cultures, the state in the south can be divided into 3 to 5 and the number can be increased by taking different countries. It is not necessary to prepare extra architecture and culture on this.

I do not know Altan, the game is great, but the number of states is low. 13-14 would be cool.

Can we pressure on Taleworlds in the forum? :smile:

dgnsparta said:

Bannerlord has a total of 147 towns and villages (castles are not separate from the villages).

To be honest, most of the castles and villages in Warband are garbage. There is no sense. In Bannerlord, of course it seems to have been overcome. There are 47 cities in Bannerlord, 21 in Warband, but all the campuses on the map are less than Warband.

The map is three times the size of the warband. But the number of races is not enough. 6 different races, 8 different states seem to be inadequate. Three or four additional states may be added to the north, east, or south of the map. If it is difficult to add different cultures, the state in the south can be divided into 3 to 5 and the number can be increased by taking different countries. It is not necessary to prepare extra architecture and culture on this.

I do not know Altan, the game is great, but the number of states is low. 13-14 would be cool.

Sadly, way too late for such a suggestion. It'd take them a lot of time which they have almost none of. Good news for you, though, is that modders will be able to easily add all that and way, way more. Expect complete overhauls.

Correct me if I'm wrong but it would seem from your guide that Warband isn't the most mod-friendly game, and that the real trouble is figuring out how it works rather than the process itself.

Figuring out how it worked wasn't really that difficult, I just read the code. Implementing it however is extremely time-consuming and theres a lot of room to go wrong.

Warband is a very mod-friendly game. Very few games allow you to access code on such a fundamental level, and although taleworlds sometimes codes things in a silly way, it's unlikely that bannerlord is going to somehow be much simpler to mod. Unless they actually remove features, it'll be even harder.

I'd say there is a difference between difficulty and tediousness, Paradox games for example are relatively easy to mod but very finicky and time consuming. I do not know how these two compare however because I've barely touched M&B, so I suppose I stand corrected.

dgnsparta said:

This kinda reminds me if how they say the map is 3 or 4 times bigger.  It might technically be, but it looks like the map isn't much bigger in terms of moving space and settlements. Like comparing Swadia lands from Warband to Bannerlord, there is a huge difference.
mapa_sveta.jpg

latest
This looks like they scaled down Calradia then added more. So in the end it is only slightly bigger.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
I wonder if we can form our own family/clan. That would be great :smile:

This. I want to live in a Battanian/Sturgian village and be of that tribe. Also, a brother or two as companions would be amazing. Bringing nations to their knees alongside your brother, thats whats up.

Thx your answering.

This part of the forum is more active than Turkish.

I have a few more question. Are we going to have a child? And then can we play our child?

Cos they said; your main caracter will be old. Then you're gonna have a child and you will play with it.

Also, is there a hierarchical order (lords, kings)?

I dont know the answers because there is too much speculation.

Dest45 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

This. I want to live in a Battanian/Sturgian village and be of that tribe. Also, a brother or two as companions would be amazing. Bringing nations to their knees alongside your brother, thats whats up.

I wish..

dgnsparta said:
Thx your answering.

This part of the forum is more active than Turkish.

I have a few more question. Are we going to have a child? And then can we play our child?

Cos they said; your main caracter will be old. Then you're gonna have a child and you will play with it.

Also, is there a hierarchical order (lords, kings)?

I dont know the answers because there is too much speculation.

We havent heard anything more about children/heirs other than that which may have been scrapped.

Also it goes Kings then Lords and then lords will have companions i guess that appear to be able to command armies in their stead. Or at least siege defenses.

The power a lord has is measured by the "i" or influence currency.

There is a lot we don't know about the game and what we do know, isn't very clear

Dest45 said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

Dude , let me tell you that my favorite scenes in medieval movies are the ones where 2 brothers or very old friends uniting with each other like getting off the horse hugging etc . Those are the most impactful scenes for me.I get all happy and stuff. Rather then someone dying etc .
Also when they go to war together and stuff it gets even better for me :razz:
I wanna do those things :razz:

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Dude , let me tell you that my favorite scenes in medieval movies are the ones where 2 brothers or very old friends uniting with each other like getting off the horse hugging etc . Those are the most impactful scenes for me.I get all happy and stuff. Rather then someone dying etc .
Also when they go to war together and stuff it gets even better for me :razz:
I wanna do those things :razz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba9k5SWwE38  :mrgreen:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom