Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZektorSK said:
Why is everyone calling this game "Butterlord" ? lol
https://www.reddit.com/r/OutOfTheLoop/comments/4c3oz8/why_does_rmountandblade_have_a_meme_about_butter/
kopZltu.jpg

JC LEON said:
to satisfy our Bannerlord hungry ..try this

very good indeed

http://steamcommunity.com/app/601540

I don't know if this is possible but it's almost €5,5 when you pay it with Turkish Lira.

Guys, Truth is;
Developers are gonna say the last word.

About Matchmaking;
There is too many skilled players on Warband. For this reason; Matchmaking may be wise. Because the combat system will be same, Taleworlds explained that. So.. If combat system and the movements are same, skilled Warband players we'll be god again. True Story~

In may 11 to may 14 there is going to be a Game Fair in Turkey.
Detailed information here : http://en.e-gameshow.com
Taleworlds is going to be attending. Tho I am sure they will just show old stuff

UETIwtR.png
mkPk5kf.png

Also I just went and calculated the amount of pages in the entire Taleworlds Forum for the topics about Bannerlord and it makes total of 5949 Pages..

Our best bet is E3 for some sort of information . I do not believe that they will even give a slightest info. However who knows last year in the same e-gameshow they said that they are gonna release the game in 2016. So we might get some info.  :neutral:  :roll:

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Our best bet is E3 for some sort of information . I do not believe that they will even give a slightest info. However who knows last year in the same e-gameshow they said that they are gonna release the game in 2016. So we might get some info.  :neutral:  :roll:

Hopefully we'll get an uncut 1 hour gameplay, I'd love that.

AmateurHetman said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

While it would be cool to get a video of gameplay I think its about time that they announce the release date for sure . Talking about E3 .

Ki-Ok Khan said:
AmateurHetman said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

While it would be cool to get a video of gameplay I think its about time that they announce the release date for sure . Talking about E3 .
It's about time, seeing how 2016 was supposed to be the year we get it in some form.
I've been watching the gamescom video again from GameStar, with Armagan's commentary. I bloody can't wait for it, the sight of enemy troops climbing ladders up to your walls is truly epic.

If they are gonna show us a gameplay; We shouldn't see a singleplayer gameplay. We should see a multiplayer gameplay because we don't know anything also we didn't see anything about the multiplayer.

Fleshcer said:
If they are gonna show us a gameplay; We shouldn't see a singleplayer gameplay. We should see a multiplayer gameplay because we don't know anything also we didn't see anything about the multiplayer.

Multiplayer is a small part of M&B, it's pretty basic compared to the complex campaign. There are still so many features in the singleplayer we don't know about, plus many singleplayer features etc. will crossover into the multiplayer.

I do not want to use my computer to play Warband anymore :sad:

MoBo      MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON INTEL Z270
CPU            INTEL Core i7-7700K Kaby lake 4.20GHz
RAM            HyperX Fury Black DDR4-2400Mhz C15 16GB (2x8GB)
GPU            MSI GTX 970 GAMING 4G GTX970

No other game satisfies my needs  :neutral: I keep going back to warband..

Ki-Ok Khan said:

MoBo      MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON INTEL Z270

I always get too frustrated/bored at the beginning of a new game to play anymore. After 648 hours, I cannot go on. I did recently try a pure merchant playthrough (with 10 in trading). Got bored of that rather fast.

Plovercrest said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

MoBo          MSI Z270 GAMING PRO CARBON INTEL Z270

I always get too frustrated/bored at the beginning of a new game to play anymore. After 648 hours, I cannot go on. I did recently try a pure merchant playthrough (with 10 in trading). Got bored of that rather fast.

Try MP. Maybe not those troll-infested DM servers/PW, but there will surely be something you can enjoy :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom