37lMOp.png

R0pNgn.png

Anybody else excited to see what they are not going to show?  :iamamoron:

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Exactly 2 months left for E3  :iamamoron:

37lMOp.png

R0pNgn.png

Anything less than a Beta announcement or a Beta release date at least, would be very underwhelming at this point in my opinion.
But, I am prepared to be underwhelmed.  :iamamoron:

On the other hand, maybe what they are going to show us is going to be awesome, like lag free multiplayer matches with more than 400 players for example. Maybe not...  :???:

Ki-Ok Khan said:

37lMOp.png

R0pNgn.png

It's release date or a whole lot of rolling eyes, I imagine. Unless they've got a super exciting gameplay video. At 7 years of development, Bannerlord is creeping onto the all time top 10 list of games that took the longest time to develop and release (ranges from 7 to 15 years).

I think they need at least 2 more years to complete the game, so they're gonna attend E3 to feed us with little screenshots & boring interviews :meh:

I seriously wonder what they're developing. They're acting like working on a secret weapon. It's been 7 years...

I don't wanna see Elon Musk waving his hand from Mars while I'm running away from a couple of bandits.

El Turco said:
I seriously wonder what they're developing. They're acting like working on a secret weapon. It's been 7 years...

But they only have like 5 employees how do you expect them to put out a game within 20 years? they aren't Bioware!/s

At E3 they should have a release date or at least a progress report. No more "soon".

Plovercrest said:
El Turco said:

But they only have like 5 employees how do you expect them to put out a game within 20 years? they aren't Bioware!/s

At E3 they should have a release date or at least a progress report. No more "soon".

Nice try they have about 100

Plovercrest said:

They have at least 50 employees

Edit: Mmmmh I am incapeable of seeing /s', end me.

As far as i know employee increased relatively recently. For example while engine is being designed i dont think there was, lets say writer since not needed at point. It is obvious Tw is not ubisoft dont expect a game every year.

HUMMAN said:
As far as i know employee increased relatively recently. For example while engine is being designed i dont think there was, lets say writer since not needed at point. It is obvious Tw is not ubisoft dont expect a game every year.

You don't work on the dialoge and do nothing else meanwhile. That's not how that works. Neither do you fire anyone when they are currently not required in the development.

Ki-Ok Khan said:

37lMOp.png

R0pNgn.png

No because I have zero reason to believe anything they'll show or tell at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom