Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crowcorrector said:
Maybe we'll get a blog on 1st April, about something like boardgames,  to really troll the fans trolololol
If they do that I will go bat**** crazy and blow up TW's offices (Just kidding  :lol:)
Armaury said:
Crowcorrector said:
Maybe we'll get a blog on 1st April, about something like boardgames,  to really troll the fans trolololol

This would be fun !

Any news about realease date of Bannerlord t-shirts ?
You still want to feel them on your body, don't you?
joei160. said:
This thread should be closed.
No! I propose we declare a revolution on TW. Players of the world, UNITE! We shall take control of the means of video game production.

I think we actually know more about the mechanics of Warhammer 2 and that was announced five minutes ago. TW did step up a gear in March with the magazine preview and I thought it might be the start of something but even the ASKfm stuff is now 24 days with nothing. I really want to know what date they have ringed in their calendar, it just seems as random as usual. I guess it's E3, then.

Yeah probably E3 before we get any news.  My guess is they'll just release the gameplay footage from PC Gamer's play through and then not give us any new info on game mechanics or a release date.

PanzerDan86 said:
Yeah probably E3 before we get any news.  My guess is they'll just release the gameplay footage from PC Gamer's play through and then not give us any new info on game mechanics or a release date.

If they don't have a release date at E3, they've really screwed the pooch.

Plovercrest said:
PanzerDan86 said:

If they do not, I will sack their village, burn their crops and rape their... ok I should probably stop here.

Carlos_de_Tonkin said:
Plovercrest said:
PanzerDan86 said:

If they do not, I will sack their village, burn their crops and rape their... ok I should probably stop here.

Storm E3, and ask the tough questions.

JuanNieve said:
Did they ever show halberds?
No but you can make something similar from poleaxe:
13390381.png
Note that it's not even max length omg...

JuanNieve said:
UndeadDuke said:
JuanNieve said:
Did they ever show halberds?
No but you can make something similar from poleaxe:
13390381.png
Note that it's not even max length omg...
It would be great if you can add a spike at the end
I do hope there'll be more weapon components in the final version of the game. The swords seemed to have a lot of different blades, guards, pommels, etc, but other weapons (such as polearms) certainly seemed to be lacking in options. But I think there's a good chance that section was still in development, and even if it wasn't it's probably pretty easy to mod in more weapon parts.
It's still better than any other crafting system I've seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom