Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaga said:
Adorno said:
rariisan said:
Yaga said:
Captain Lust, appearance trees would be changed?
Can you climb a tree?
Is it possible to sit or lie on the ground?
Is it possible to just give up and want to die?
Is it possible to dig your own grave?

http://ask.fm/captainoflust
???
I didn't write this question.
If it's a joke, I don't understand it.

Is this an inside joke? or am i dumb for not getting it?

Edit: Nevermind i get it now  :lol:

SixRibbons said:
They will normally deny it but I think the lose of lead engine programmer definietly delayed the game's release. He was working in Taleworlds for 8 years and was highly experienced&talented.  I hope they can pull it off. I'm saying that because I used to have small chitchat with a few devs may be 2 years or more ago and even back in that time my personal impression was that the game was slowly getting into the final stages. 2+ years is just unbelievably long.

Yeah, it's a bit silly to deny the impact of losing such an important member of their team. I mean, we all know that **** happens when you have any group of humans together for a long time. Then again,  every company, not just video game devs, want to pretend that things are always perfect and wonderful. Only when a true disaster happens are they forced to own up to possible imperfection.

SixRibbons said:
They will normally deny it but I think the lose of lead engine programmer definietly delayed the game's release. He was working in Taleworlds for 8 years and was highly experienced&talented.  I hope they can pull it off. I'm saying that because I used to have small chitchat with a few devs may be 2 years or more ago and even back in that time my personal impression was that the game was slowly getting into the final stages. 2+ years is just unbelievably long.
Do you have any other information about this?

What the hell is happening with this game?! It's been 3 months since the last update and we've had nothing but silence since then. Is the game still in active production or not?

I think it is safe to assume that Taleworlds is having problems with development at this juncture. They wanted it "in our hands by 17" and we don't even have a release date yet.

I remember being here back when we pushed to reach page 2,000 thinking we might get some news then. We expected it in our hands in some form in 2016 then. I'm now concerned it won't even get a release date in 2017!

Im so looking forward for Bannerlord. Been an avid supporter since the first time i was able to buy the Original Mount & Blade from the website.. :3

although already lost that account, this being new one, im looking forward to you guys releasing a beta like you did with your first game ;3

TheWarArmoury said:
SixRibbons said:
Do you have any other information about this?

Only certain thing is this

https://www.linkedin.com/in/serdar-kocdemir-b407b556

Rest are my personal views.

Captain you are online!! will we get the option for unlimited corpses in bannerlord?

We had it in warband until I believe 1.153 and then we lost it

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom