Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope after we become a lord and have our enterprises etc we can create our own soldier units within a certain amount of Denars . Let's say you have 1000 Denars for Tier 1 Soldier type and you add a customized weapon , shield and some armor of your choice within the range of 1000 denars total and when you upgrade your men from Tier 0 to Tier 1 they get that equipment.

2017 and STILL no news of a release date.

eFQqeql.png

jackalj said:
There is enough to talk about, they could talk about stuff that even has been featured in their gameplay video's.

Examples are:
- Overworld map. Talk about those choke points, the mercenary/bandits/sub faction bases we have seen in screenshots, geographical effects as in, what's it like to travel in the snowy north or the hot dessert of the south.

- Playeable factions. Give each faction a blog, explain their niche characteristic and show off the evolution of their troops.

- Show us in depth how the new diplomacy works.

- Give us some blogs about character growth and possible death.-

- Let us see how we can influence or modify our owned settlements and towns.

In general; just show us what you have been talking about, TaleWorlds. At this point I hope the game is mostly feature complete and you are fixing and tweaking, show us your hard work.

Quoted for truth.

There ARE things for them to talk about.

Look, guys, I'm not anti-Taleworlds or anything. I'm just as much of a fan as any of you, but there's literally no reason to defend this type of thing. They aren't being malicious or anything like that, it's just that there ARE things they can talk about.

Hell, it doesn't even have to be monthly, just have some sort of schedule. Every 2 months is fine, if we KNOW when a blog is going to drop. This whole "oh yeah it'll, like, come soon or something I guess, maybe..." is frustrating and, to me, nonsensical.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
I hope after we become a lord and have our enterprises etc we can create our own soldier units within a certain amount of Denars . Let's say you have 1000 Denars for Tier 1 Soldier type and you add a customized weapon , shield and some armor of your choice within the range of 1000 denars total and when you upgrade your men from Tier 0 to Tier 1 they get that equipment.

That would be awesome

DanAngleland said:
?? NOBODY IN THE WORLD GETS PAID FOR ORDERING PIZZAS.

So you haven't been in a big company which has food department?  :mrgreen: Put more capital letter btw lol

DanAngleland said:
You seem to be describing a scenario where a customer is making an order for himself

And again, you didn't even understand the scenario you are talking about, so why is that effort? I didn't even mean M&B fans by saying "paid worker", we are not working in a company's food department to order pizzas for employees lol. But somebody does, so those somebody better order pizzas as they supposed to do :facepalm:

By the time Bannerlord is released, the game's graphics are going to be outdated already. Taleworlds will then take two years to announce the start in development for Mount & Blade III which will be released the same day as Half-Life 3. But don't forget, before that happens, they'll need to port Bannerlord over to Wii U first and make a new bot related game mode for multiplayer, preferably one that already existed in the form of a more extensively developed mod.
Oh, and how could I forget, at some point, melee weapons are going to be taken away from archers and will be replaced with obese butter knives and shish keknobs, which can easily be worked around anyway. It will also be the last major patch until the next game comes out.

Fidel Lagstro said:
Oh, and how could I forget, at some point, melee weapons are going to be taken away from archers and will be replaced with obese butter knives and shish keknobs, which can easily be worked around anyway. It will also be the last major patch until the next game comes out.

shhh be quiet and enjoy your falchions and spiked clubs. What's that? A scimitar? No, no, you must not speak these lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom