Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DaciaJC said:
Like, Lords would bypass half a dozen nearer targets and single out my poor village.  :cry:

that is exactly what happened.

Game keeps a sort of "personal score" of any lord X player. Make someone angry and they will hunt you down when they don't have anything better to do (recruit troops, drink on a feast, follow the marshal to war, etc). Its one of the AI conditions to decide what a lord should do next.

Feast? Sleep at my bed? Nah, lets raid that village, 1000 miles away, its revenge time!

kalarhan said:
DaciaJC said:
Like, Lords would bypass half a dozen nearer targets and single out my poor village.  :cry:

that is exactly what happened.

Game keeps a sort of "personal score" of any lord X player. Make someone angry and they will hunt you down when they don't have anything better to do (recruit troops, drink on a feast, follow the marshal to war, etc). Its one of the AI conditions to decide what a lord should do next.

Feast? Sleep at my bed? Nah, lets raid that village, 1000 miles away, its revenge time!

well, honestly it's good, it keeps factions at bay and hinders expansion. Also, it affects mostly lords with smallish armies, what else could they possibly do?

Mongol_Empireaccuratefinal.png
Mongol Empire at its largest.

Maybe they will announce a date on GIST 2017 february 2. In istanbul.  We can only hope.

TheGreatGold said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Mongol_Empireaccuratefinal.png
Mongol Empire at its largest.

Maybe they will announce a date on GIST 2017 february 2. In istanbul.  We can only hope.
Why is a part of anctartica grey though?
So that you would ask.

39 people is a new record I think. What if this no-information month is actually because they work on bannerlord multiplayer test release? :O One can dream of.....  :lol:

kalarhan said:
PanzerDan86 said:
I was hoping we'd get some info before Christmas....guess I was wrong.  :cry:

:shock:

*checks calendar*

nah, I am not going crazy, it is not Xmas yet.

Obviously!  No need to be a smartass! But it is Friday...you know...the end of the work week! The next time they'll be in the office would be on Monday he 26th. Unless they schedule a dev blog to automatically post over the weekend, we won't be getting any new info before Christmas.

PanzerDan86 said:
Unless they schedule a dev blog to automatically post over the weekend, we won't be getting any new info before Christmas.

maybe they will take a holiday

or maybe they don't have a xmas holiday and they are getting ready for a big blog + trailer + beta release on Dec 25th.

keep the hope alive  :razz:, its Xmas season.

(or maybe they are all in vacation in the Bahamas until February)

kalarhan said:
PanzerDan86 said:
Unless they schedule a dev blog to automatically post over the weekend, we won't be getting any new info before Christmas.

maybe they will take a holiday

or maybe they don't have a xmas holiday and they are getting ready for a big blog + trailer + beta release on Dec 25th.

keep the hope alive  :razz:, its Xmas season.

(or maybe they are all in vacation in the Bahamas until February)

Hahahaha! Yeah who knows right?!?  Well I doubt they'll have Christmas holiday in Turkey, which means they're likely going to be back in the office on Monday. If that's the case, I'm hopeful for a dev blog before the new year at the very least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom