Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
NoobMan4321 said:
Polycount is right bout developing the game. Better wait while giving reasonable suggestions. 

But If I'm new to this game and quick to judge, honestly I would say that this game would score 5/10 on game review if they intend to release the game official this year with so many things that hasn't been developed or purposely did so out of haste. I hope that won't happen.

currently theres alot of competition and I'm worried of youtubers that will compare Mount and blade Bannerlord with other games in terms of Gameplay, graphics, mechanics, and over all score with their bias view.

It's rare to find a youtuber that are neutral and not bias. But guess you can't blame them much as this is how they promote and introduce games to players that are looking for something to spend their money.

I see no problem mixing the experience and the beginners together, it'll be nice if mount and blade has a 5 second kill-cam or best kill-cam so that those who are new to mount and blade, learn some new tricks. 

Problem would be the communication and server for X box and PS 4. I'm not sure how multiplayer works between PC and game console, will they separate it or combine them together. 

By the way, did they mentioned anything about the multiplayer new game set from the latest interview?(probably still on development)

I may have lost track as I'm in the middle of doing my assignment for college.

With the increase popularity of games that are set in medieval/fantasy medieval ages (For honor, God of war latest series, of kings and men, kingdom come deliverance) . Not to mention Warhammer fantasy and warhammer 40k including others on the spotlight recently. I kept wondering how many interesting games will become underrated in the future....
IGN isn't that suicidal to give Bannerlord a 5/10, altough they gave warband a 6/10 (console version).
New players need to watch white tunics (aka ludus admins) play, and they'll get an idea of how hard is it to become a master.

NoobMan4321 said:
Polycount is right bout developing the game. Better wait while giving reasonable suggestions. 

But If I'm new to this game and quick to judge, honestly I would say that this game would score 5/10 on game review if they intend to release the game official this year with so many things that hasn't been developed or purposely did so out of haste. I hope that won't happen.

currently theres alot of competition and I'm worried of youtubers that will compare Mount and blade Bannerlord with other games in terms of Gameplay, graphics, mechanics, and over all score with their bias view.

It's rare to find a youtuber that are neutral and not bias. But guess you can't blame them much as this is how they promote and introduce games to players that are looking for something to spend their money.

I see no problem mixing the experience and the beginners together, it'll be nice if mount and blade has a 5 second kill-cam or best kill-cam so that those who are new to mount and blade, learn some new tricks. 

Problem would be the communication and server for X box and PS 4. I'm not sure how multiplayer works between PC and game console, will they separate it or combine them together. 

By the way, did they mentioned anything about the multiplayer new game set from the latest interview?(probably still on development)

I may have lost track as I'm in the middle of doing my assignment for college.

With the increase popularity of games that are set in medieval/fantasy medieval ages (For honor, God of war latest series, of kings and men, kingdom come deliverance) . Not to mention Warhammer fantasy and warhammer 40k including others on the spotlight recently. I kept wondering how many interesting games will become underrated in the future....
Note 7 anyone?

Ki-Ok Khan said:
AmateurHetman said:
that trailer has been there for ages
Ya an age that is 1 hour

An hour...give or take two weeks...

Untitled.png

Armagan, Lust and comrades.

A couple of ideas.

1. Sometimes you need to sit down together on the horse - for example in the escape
Why not do it?
poli-horse2.jpg

2. Now, on the global map, the review does not affect either the mountains or the forest.
Why not limit the visibility of where the forest, the mountains?
%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%B7%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%20%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5.jpg

3. Still possible, on the global map, night, beauty, draw units burning torch and the light from them illuminating the map around
Can you imagine how beautiful it?

M.ArdA said:
BANNERLORD steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/261550

System Requirements
MİNİMUM:
CPU: Intel i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
Ram: 4 GB RAM
Graphic Card: Intel HD 4600 / Nvidia GT730 / AMD R7 240
HDD 40 GB kullanılabilir alan
PS: These estimates may change during final release

These are some BIG BIG BIG news.
12 threads on the discussions already.

LonelyStep said:
Pilum said:
Now where is that preorder/early access button?  :lol:

How many of you are planning to play the early access vs waiting for the full experience?
I'll play it on early access, why not?

The requirements look much lower than i expected, i can play it with my ultrapotato 9000.
Thanks TaleWorlds.

LonelyStep said:
Pilum said:
Now where is that preorder/early access button?  :lol:

How many of you are planning to play the early access vs waiting for the full experience?

I would love to play it right now. Bannerlord might be one of the only games someone should preorder/use early access. Because like warband, Mods will be the biggest driving force behind the game.

argon45 said:
M.ArdA said:
BANNERLORD steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/261550

System Requirements
MİNİMUM:
CPU: Intel i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
Ram: 4 GB RAM
Graphic Card: Intel HD 4600 / Nvidia GT730 / AMD R7 240
HDD 40 GB kullanılabilir alan
PS: These estimates may change during final release

Cool! Not too demanding.

Status