Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Golradir said:
Exitialis said:
LonelyStep said:
Exitialis said:
Rungsted93 said:
Nice to see the new Steam store page for Bannerlord, bad it says coming in 2017 :/

I can't seem to find it, could you please send a link?

PLEASE tell me you are trying to be funny after my last post.
Oh, PLEASE, you are talking to the epic Spamitalis from C-Rpg who sold a pair of stones on the auction house for 50 000 gold by playing stupid.
http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/is-this-for-real!/

Always on top of the scoreboard, no one knew how to defeat the Spamitalis. Old veterans and elites alike said I excelled just to flag my e-penis, and that may be, but at least my e-penis is bigger than any other.
Dude, nobody cares about your crappy score on some crappy mod that nobody plays..
1. My score wasn't crappy.
2. You care enough to reply.
3. My E-Penis is bigger than yours.

vonpenguin said:
Banamond said:
Soooo... About that surprise... :iamamoron:

It wasn't really an official announcement so we probably should hold them to it. Not that I wouldn't love even the tiniest bit of news to drool over.
How wasn't it an official announcement, it was said by ELI ARKIN.
Wich is an important figure of taleworlds.

TheGreatGold said:
vonpenguin said:
Banamond said:
Soooo... About that surprise... :iamamoron:

It wasn't really an official announcement so we probably should hold them to it. Not that I wouldn't love even the tiniest bit of news to drool over.
How wasn't it an official announcement, it was said by ELI ARKIN.
Wich is an important figure of taleworlds.

Wasn't it said casually at the end of a completely unrelated video though? To me that seems like more "We'd like to" than an "I promise we will". I'm sure whatever the surprise is will happen, but that one week timetable shouldn't be considered gospel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom