Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ki-Ok Khan said:
AmateurHetman said:
Do we know anything about that turkish site/magazine that supposedly got to play bannerlord?
They did not get to play the game . They got an offer from Ali Erkin (Managing Director of Taleworlds) to go and test the game. We do not know if they been to test yet or not.
No worries tho I am following their website to see if they ever go to testing.

Do you have a link to that magazine?

My excuses for a random question.

But can someone link me the actual history and the existence of Calradia? I want to read about so I can understand it a bit better.

Pilum said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
AmateurHetman said:
Do we know anything about that turkish site/magazine that supposedly got to play bannerlord?
They did not get to play the game . They got an offer from Ali Erkin (Managing Director of Taleworlds) to go and test the game. We do not know if they been to test yet or not.
No worries tho I am following their website to see if they ever go to testing.

Do you have a link to that magazine?
It is just a game news website. www.bolumsonucanavari.com

JC LEON said:
any news on release?
Q1 or Q2 of 2017

Ki-Ok Khan said:
In this Turkish Video Ali Erkin (Managing Director of Taleworlds) says they are working towards the next year for the release date of Bannerlord.
http://www.bolumsonucanavari.com/VideoIncelemeler-Mount__Blade_Warbandin_Konsollara_Cikis_Lansmanindan_Ali_Erkin_ile_Roportaj-14775.htm

Quote from him from the video when was asked about release date , translated to English :
"Hopefully , next year players will have the game . We are really doing everything we can. However there is a classic question "When will it release?" and we always give the classic answer "When it is ready" ."
Btw also  from the video This website will soon go to the office of Taleworlds to try the game! so hopefully we will get some info from that.

MithrellaS said:
My excuses for a random question.

But can someone link me the actual history and the existence of Calradia? I want to read about so I can understand it a bit better.

There isn't much. Just bits of lore shared by your companions, rulers or claimants.

creuzet said:
There isn't much. Just bits of lore shared by your companions, rulers or claimants.

I always hoped for a much bigger background story and not for those side kicks we got. A bit more lore would make a great addition to an already great game.

But I guess it´s: Less talking, more raiding!  :wink:

Well we will see how the world was before Warband in Bannerlord. Sooooo  yeah  :grin:

Captain Lust said:
I can confirm there is no external testing whatsoever right now.

I NEED more bannerlord to survive  :oops:
Please release some more gameplay taleworlds...
I swear, i see the siege videos and gameplay every day, it's getting repetitive  :ohdear:.

November1983 said:
creuzet said:

I always hoped for a much bigger background story and not for those side kicks we got. A bit more lore would make a great addition to an already great game.

But I guess it´s: Less talking, more raiding!  :wink:

Words of wisdom, comrade.

TheGreatGold said:
I NEED more bannerlord to survive  :oops:
Please release some more gameplay taleworlds...
I swear, i see the siege videos and gameplay every day, it's getting repetitive  :ohdear: .

I know the feeling. I just focus myself on college and other fun things like Warband. And the time flies like crazy. Focussing on something else is really helpful, if you are really looking forward to it.

Since Lust is here ;

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Captain Lust said:
I can confirm there is no external testing whatsoever right now.
Will there ever be a testing this year like you have told us in the PC Gamer Weekender?
Since you did not tell us otherwise  should we expect a beta or "in some shape of form" this year?

Ki-Ok Khan said:
Will there ever be a testing this year like you have told us in the PC Gamer Weekender?
Since you did not tell us otherwise  should we expect a beta or "in some shape of form" this year?

I'm sure he'll tell us as soon as there is something to tell and he's allowed to do so.

I have a slight hope we all are going to get some sort of Christmas gift! Will it be a beta? or another video to keep mooning over? Fingers crossed! Till then as said
November1983 said:
Less talking, more raiding!  :wink:
In good old warband and its mods!

msamm said:
I have a slight hope we all are going to get some sort of Christmas gift! Will it be a beta? or another video to keep mooning over? Fingers crossed! Till then as said
November1983 said:
Less talking, more raiding!  :wink:
In good old warband and its mods!

But Bannerlord, so shiny... :iamamoron:

Alene said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:

I'm sure he'll tell us as soon as there is something to tell and he's allowed to do so.
Well since he wont say otherwise I will be expecting "in some shape of form" release this year. Since he was allowed to say it in the past and wont say otherwise. Sorry for my dumb logic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom