Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares who did what in the past... That doesn't justify anything done now. What matters is the present and at the present Bannerlord matters more than anything. Know it. Understand it. Love it.

3THO said:
What is happening the 27th? How do you know we get info on this day? :O Hope it is a Beta release date :razz:

There is no reason to expect anything on the 27th of September, I'm afraid. In 2012, 2013 (I think...) and 2014 we did receive information/screenshots on that date, but last year we didn't. It would have been a little unusual if we had, since Gamescom occurred just over a month beforehand, just as it did this year (last year was the first time Taleworlds had been to the event to promote the game). I think it is unlikely that we will get more news until November or December, if at all this year (though I still hope that they will release an early version of the game late this year)- the first blog after the Gamescom 2015 round up was in late December 2015.

DanAngleland said:
3THO said:
What is happening the 27th? How do you know we get info on this day? :O Hope it is a Beta release date :razz:

There is no reason to expect anything on the 27th of September, I'm afraid. In 2012, 2013 (I think...) and 2014 we did receive information/screenshots on that date, but last year we didn't. It would have been a little unusual if we had, since Gamescom occurred just over a month beforehand, just as it did this year (last year was the first time Taleworlds had been to the event to promote the game). I think it is unlikely that we will get more news until November or December, if at all this year (though I still hope that they will release an early version of the game late this year)- the first blog after the Gamescom 2015 round up was in late December 2015.

The chance they release anything this year is really small.... This year only lasts for 2.5 more months.. probably not going to see anything this year :sad:

I hope they make it easy for modellers to adapt their weapons for use in the crafting system. Just imagine the ridiculous number of parts combinations there could be after a while.

kraggrim said:
I hope they make it easy for modellers to adapt their weapons for use in the crafting system. Just imagine the ridiculous number of parts combinations there could be after a while.
I can not even imagine the number of parts combination that are in the game now o_O I really wanna dive into the game and craft my very own weapons..

Guray said:
kraggrim said:
I can not even imagine the number of parts combination that are in the game now o_O I really wanna dive into the game and craft my very own weapons..

Me too.
My body has long been ready for this game.

Dest45 said:
Gaunt said:
If modder doesn't care if his weapon is craftable or not, I doubt it would need to be modeled in separate pieces.
What this guy said. you can still buy weapons from the merchant

Ah, I always imagined weapons on the merchant to have their sliders randomized (as in no weapon in the game is the exact same), and I can see both the advantages and disadvantages to that. It's too soon to know what Taleworlds decided, but we can speculate.

I'd be extremely surprised if there wasn't a "no customising" flag for weapons. Or idneed an optional "customisable" flag. We already know that some weapons aren't customisable, maces weren't in the relevant video anyway.

Usv9B.jpg
I wonder what determines weapon "culture". Majority of parts used? Location crafted at?

It's surprising that they tried to make the biggest sword possible here (supposedly) and it's only 104cm blade length. Presumably Vlandians can make bigger ones.

kraggrim said:
It's surprising that they tried to make the biggest sword possible here (supposedly) and it's only 104cm blade length. Presumably Vlandians can make bigger ones.

each blade has its own dimensions. You can see it on the video when they switch between them and the default length changes. So you may be only looking at a sword design that is limited to 104cm, while others may be longer.

Two handed sword is also a weird definition. You may be thinking of a great sword (see video at about 8min)

Those crossguards...try to contain yourself Mamlaz :smile:.

each blade has its own dimensions. You can see it on the video when they switch between them and the default length changes. So you may be only looking at a sword design that is limited to 104cm, while others may be longer.

Ah cool. I presumed they'd gone for the biggest option available but could very well not be the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom