youre Trying to change the event completely :facepalm: :facepalm:

OK. Suppose I don't say such a thing.

But you will remember my little saying.

Turkuaz said:
I appeal to Smarty-Pants :evil:

You are aware that you are activly turning yourself into a meme, right?

MrMundy said:
Turkuaz said:
I appeal to Smarty-Pants :evil:

You are aware that you are activly turning yourself into a meme, right?

Bull****
I do not care anymore :dead:

mike.oconnor96 said:
Its 4 bro.

jacobhinds said:
Meh, it's about an even 3way split between 1.Europe, 2. South America and Asia (as a whole, including russia), 3. and the  USA from what I've seen. There are relatively a lot of turks on this forum but that's because most other non-english players have their own forums, or are steam casuals who play without participating in forum activity. Warband is pretty well known among even the casual-est of PC users.

jacobhinds said:
Meh, it's about an even 3way split between Europe, South America and Asia (as a whole, including russia), and the USA from what I've seen.

Ok, it's obvious you're listing 3 groups there. But I fail to see why you've grouped South America and Asia as one.

As far as I can tell, it would only be logical to separate them and have 4. Unless maybe I'm just blind/an idiot/misunderstanding something.

Vermillion_Hawk said:
Now I remember why I don't frequent this section of the forums.

Well, could be worse. Could be the M&B Reddit page with butter memes every other post.

Shidan said:
jacobhinds said:
Meh, it's about an even 3way split between Europe, South America and Asia (as a whole, including russia), and the USA from what I've seen.

Ok, it's obvious you're listing 3 groups there. But I fail to see why you've grouped South America and Asia as one.

As far as I can tell, it would only be logical to separate them and have 4. Unless maybe I'm just blind/an idiot/misunderstanding something.

Thats because the south american, chinese and russian warband communities dont seem to be that large in comparison to the american and european ones. This is all going off crude anecdotal evidence like looking at talewords youtube viewer stats, the language spoken on different servers and where a lot of forumites seem to come from, and my highly scientific observations have shown that my hypothesis is probably a bit true.

The European community is the biggest, because Turkey and Russia join it, otherwise it'd be the same size as the American one. Oddly, China is very active as well (If you launch warband at odd hours). Talking about multiplayer of course, no idea about singleplayer.

Why is Turkey classed as European, when only 3% of its land mass is in Europe?
*Obligatory diving head first into the internet-based political myre again.*
Nigel-Farage--014.jpg

Population maybe, 12 million people live in European side of Turkey, bigger than lots of EU member states' populations. But EU even started to consider Georgia, Azerbaijan (First European Games held in Baku lol) etc as 'European States' as well. So i stopped thinking about these issues.

Varrak said:
Population maybe, 12 million people live in European side of Turkey, bigger than lots of EU member states' populations. But EU even started to consider Georgia, Azerbaijan (First European Games held in Baku lol) etc as 'European States' as well. So i stopped thinking about these issues.
Not to mention that 3 percent land mass is bigger than some of the European countries

Will Bannerlord have some sort of time system, so we can recreate history? Say a modder who made a Bannerlord mod, could he make it span 0 AD to 2000 AD with appropriate developments and changes to armour and warfare and countries?

AelleCyning said:
Will Bannerlord have some sort of time system, so we can recreate history?

we can do that with Warband, so I don't see why we wouldn't be able to do that with Bannerlord. Its unusual as mods try to focus on a period, but why not if someone is crazy enough.

Or as you want that, why not learn how to mod and start a project yourself? Plenty of time to learn stuff even if you never did anything (coding, modelling, design, story, ...)

TBH the frontier between Europe and Asia is artificial and has already been moved through the centuries. We might as well consider European whatever country suits our geopolitical interests.
That said I don't see why would anyone include Tureky in Europe. Why would Turkey be European but not it's neighbours? Where's the cutoff?
And having territories in another continent doesn't really mean much, unless that territory holds the capital and a bigger % of the population, in which case it makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom