Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is September........ 3 months to go in this year. And still nothing about the promised beta release. I smell a big ****storm in new years eve.
Seriously, if there will be still a beta this year they should tell us something the next weeks.

rammler1991 said:
So it is September........ 3 months to go in this year. And still nothing about the promised beta release. I smell a big ****storm in new years eve.
Seriously, if there will be still a beta this year they should tell us something the next weeks.

I don't think there will be a beta this year

Hidde112 said:
rammler1991 said:

But it was confirmed by the owner? lol.

Hidde112 said:
rammler1991 said:

The cynical side of me doesn't want to get my hopes up, but not because it is September without any release date. I think for a beta you don't exactly need a lot of fanfare and forewarning. They know that there's lots of people here in the forums that will gladly sign up at a moment's notice.

baca said:
But it was confirmed by the owner? lol.
hqdefault.jpg

kraggrim said:
The last time (or two?) they've been asked about the release date they'e not mentioned the "in player's hands sometime this year" thing. So I'd guess it's been pushed back, or is at risk of it. Seemed tentative anyway.

They could be a little more transparent and communicate with us. Instead of calmly bury the beta this year they could talk to us:

"Hey bladers, we had some issues with the engine, and we know we promised the beta this year. But it is not going to happen. We have to fix more things. sorry".

AS long as they do not speak to us their last words are valid: "there will be a beta this year". So i am still waiting for the beta this year.

Beside that, the game looked pretty finished in all the gameplay videos. No crashes, graphic-bugs, errors. Sieging and Defending seemed to work. Whats holding them back?

I'm sorry, he confirms what, actually? When did they ever confirmed beta coming this year?

Lust spoke only about their hopes for the future. Armagan confirmed they want to work with playerbase through beta at some point.

They've never confirmed that some form of the game will be about this year just that is what they are aiming for.

EDIT: Also what's with these new forum ranks, when did they get added?

I highly doubt there will be a beta this year or early access. I also doubt the game will even be out in 1H 2017.

Plovercrest said:
I highly doubt there will be a beta this year or early access. I also doubt the game will even be out in 1H 2017.

but lust said that a beta this year could be possible. so it was possible. then i ask: why does it not work now? something happened?

rammler1991 said:
Plovercrest said:

but lust said that a beta this year could be possible. so it was possible. then i ask: why does it not work now? something happened?
Nothing happened. Possible ≠Confirmed

Plovercrest said:
Didn't know there was a sport more expensive than buying hockey equipment.

You don't really need a car. You will probably have a broken arm or leg anyway, so you can't drive. Sell your car and buy a full set of armor. And go have fun  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom