Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's leave the Avatars and the Nazi anime school girls to the modders, everyone. What TaleWorlds needs to focus on is scrapping the entire game and starting from scratch so they can add boat warfare like in Assassin's Creed: Pirate or whatever.

ToyBoat said:
Let's leave the Avatars and the Nazi anime school girls to the modders, everyone. What TaleWorlds needs to focus on is scrapping the entire game and starting from scratch so they can add boat warfare like in Assassin's Creed: Pirate or whatever.

Khergit anime schoolgirls ftw. Or Piratemoon instead of Sailormoon

I'm actually against tech trees because the player is not involved with it. I don't think there is a way to let the player invent stuff freely and clicking boxes would be another tacked-on feature.
all new technology does is create inconsistency.

one could however work with development levels. after all, not every city has the means to put mail-clad warriors next to the trebruchets on top of it's stone walls.

I was so bored that I picked up very bandit base et some of their names:

The Hidden Ones

Brotherhood Base and Lost Legion Base

Big shot on the Brotherhood Base

That one is impossible to read

A technology system would be interesting if it were tied to the condition of cities: The imperial factions would then start with highest tech (that is, perfect cities) which would decay as the cities get battered and worn down, while the invading tribes would start with lowest tech (that is, living in dirty yurts) and have it increase slowly as they consolidate their territories.

MOOMO said:
oh  go back in this topic pages and look carefully for bad behavior or **** words that people says here okay not just me, I am sorry for my behavior

Most of the time people have been warned for those. And by warning I don't mean me just giving an advice, I mean that nice green text on your profile that says "Watched". I can still do the same treatment to you too if you want to be treated as everyone else.

Alene said:
MOOMO said:
oh  go back in this topic pages and look carefully for bad behavior or **** words that people says here okay not just me, I am sorry for my behavior

Most of the time people have been warned for those. And by warning I don't mean me just giving an advice, I mean that nice green text on your profile that says "Watched". I can still do the same treatment to you too if you want to be treated as everyone else.

Oh boy, things are getting nastier in here.

I would like to have some equipment weight system in Bannerlord. It could depend on how heavy is total amount of things we have on our character and the more it all weighs, the slower you move. I know that everything has its' weight in warband and even in normal M&B, but still I'm not sure if it works this way. If it's there - sorry, I didn't know that :wink:

Sildérion said:

I don't think those little cave/semi circular icons depict bandit bases, at least not the same kind as the Brotherhood base etc., because the bandit camps you named once zoomed in don't correspond to the positions of the icons which appear at the more zoomed out ranges.

wojter9 said:
I would like to have some equipment weight system in Bannerlord. It could depend on how heavy is total amount of things we have on our character and the more it all weighs, the slower you move. I know that everything has its' weight in warband and even in normal M&B, but still I'm not sure if it works this way. If it's there - sorry, I didn't know that :wink:

It does work this way currently, the more weight you have the slower your running speed. No need to apologise though!  :smile:

wojter9 said:

I'm gonna check the few videos that we have to see if I can bring some details about that, but it's still WIP so it might change.

DanAngleland said:
Sildérion said:

I don't think those little cave/semi circular icons depict bandit bases, at least not the same kind as the Brotherhood base etc., because the bandit camps you named once zoomed in don't correspond to the positions of the icons which appear at the more zoomed out ranges.

Damn you are right, idk what to think about that, maybe the icons are bugged, but I realy can't see what it represent because you look at the big map and the pictures of the Hidden Ones Base, you can see there is a little cave icon where the character actually is but we don't see anything on the zoomed pictures

Edit: Actually I think it does represent the bandits bases because if you look at the village icons you'll see they are also displaced from where the village realy is on the map.

%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B2.jpg

Find the differences...

%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B.jpg

%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%8B1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom