Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Intrigue.

For example - I love the lord's daughter, I love my wife of Lord, and his wife loves me. Perhaps that Lord loves my wife and she loves the King?

2. Contact with nature.

Rain - horses sinking in the mud, men slips and falls. All moved slowly.
Thunder, lightning. Wind knocks down and stops to go. Wind pushes in the back - go easy.

Mountains - climb on foot. I tore off the mountain - crashed.

Desert - fever, dehydration. No forces from the heat.

Snow - hard to walk. Cold. Snowstorm - nothing can be seen, lost, completely froze.

Swamp - it is difficult to pass, you can drown.

Forest - attacking wolves and bears. Dense Forest - horses can not pass.

River - go over the bridge or ford. Swim boats and small ships.

Sea - float large ships. Storm - sink boats and small ships. Calm - low speed.

3. Global map.

The main objects of the towns and villages are represented on the map. Animation of all objects.

Different landscapes - hills, mountains, swamps, various forest resources - all affect the movement and health.

4. Palace - decorate the walls with trophies - weapons, shields, flags.
Castle - to choose the look - where to build a tower, or to remove the wall. Select the shape of the tower, etc.

5. The feudal ladder.

6. Play simple man does not become a lord.
Development from the merchant to the trading empire.
(To improve skills and create.
For example:
Become a trader - to build a small shop, to go with the caravan, to float on the merchant ship, the lead trade guilds, etc)
The development of the robber to the leader.
The development to a large landowner.
The service at the court of the Lord or King.

7. Realistic escapes from captivity.

8. Poisoning, illness, injury.
Treatment - doctors, healers, herb drug.

I used to stay on an other forum for BannersoonTM but it' so dead right now with the lack of news that i end up here. TalessoonTM hurry up please we are dying in the cold all alone with nothing to feed our appetite...

Be trendy TW, compete with eSports Games by introducing Matchmaking system & rank system. We all spent a lot of time on the solo but the main part is the multiplayer.

For myself, I spent 3500 hours on the game. 500 is in Solo and the rest the multiplayer. So please TW, M&B is before anything else a Multiplayer game. Till the Bannerlord's release try to develop this aspect for the game.

Bannerlord has so much potential to become viral as eSport game but we need Talesworlds.

The_lion_tiberias said:
Be trendy TW, compete with eSports Games by introducing Matchmaking system & rank system. We all spent a lot of time on the solo but the main part is the multiplayer.

For myself, I spent 3500 hours on the game. 500 is in Solo and the rest the multiplayer. So please TW, M&B is before anything else a Multiplayer game. Till the Bannerlord's release try to develop this aspect for the game.

Bannerlord has so much potential to become viral as eSport game but we need Talesworlds.

Wtf M&B is before everything a solo game. I honestly think there is much more people that prefer the solo to the multiplayer. Just check how many mods there is on this game for the solo, so yes they shoud upgrade the multiplayer with matchmaking and all, but you doesn't build a game like Mount and Blade around that, you build it around the solo clearly.

+1 Silderion. Multiplayer is something I spend more of my time on nowadays because I got tired of the failings of singleplayer that mods can't fix for me, not because multiplayer is great. Multiplayer in any game is reliant on other humans to make it work well, which is why about 1 in 1000 minutes is particularly fun in multiplayer for me, the rest varying between mildly fun or amusing but very often frustrating and boring- because it relies on people, who don't always work well as a team, let alone make me feel immersed in a medieval world like singleplayer can. Multiplayer is mostly just like reaching for a bag of crisps or a cake; a quick, convenient fix of short lived satisfaction, scratching an itch, but rarely very fun and never creating the deep, lasting enjoyment of a singleplayer game. Multiplayer is something that often sells well and for some players seems to be the pinnacle of gaming, but for most players I reckon a good singleplayer experience is much more valuable. Certainly is for me. In the case of M&B, I think it is definitely a solo game first, as Silderion says.

Sildérion said:
The_lion_tiberias said:

Wtf M&B is before everything a solo game. I honestly think there is much more people that prefer the solo to the multiplayer. Just check how many mods there is on this game for the solo, so yes they shoud upgrade the multiplayer with matchmaking and all, but you doesn't build a game like Mount and Blade around that, you build it around the solo clearly.

I understand your point that M&B is at first a solo game. But the game turned out to be very popular in Multiplayer. But TW can't just release a Solo game and do nothing about the Multiplayer that would be stupid from them.

" how many mods there is on this game for the solo " There is a lot of solo mod yes, but just a few are great. However a lot of Multiplayers mods turned out to be very cool also.

I'm also sure that the majority of warband's players have spent more times on the MP than the solo. But as I said I agree with your point. M&B is clearly a Solo game but it has so much potential in multiplayer. Don't develop it would be stupid.

I don't think they are neglecting the multiplayer, they have mentioned that they want to improve it, but you only have to look at the player numbers of Warband to see that it has never been more than a few thousand people playing online at any one time, whereas millions have bought the game.

Calm down there champ, nobody said nuffin' about tw scrapping MP  :neutral:

e: damn ninja

The_lion_tiberias said:
I'm also sure that the majority of warband's players have spent more times on the MP than the solo. But as I said I agree with your point. M&B is clearly a Solo game but it has so much potential in multiplayer. Don't develop it would be stupid.
I doubt it, you'll be surprised how many singleplayer players there are, but they are less vocal on the forums

DanAngleland said:
I don't think they are neglecting the multiplayer, they have mentioned that they want to improve it, but you only have to look at the player numbers of Warband to see that it has never been more than a few thousand people playing online at any one time, whereas millions have bought the game.

That's because the MP is not enough developed. I really hope they are gonna do something on Bannerlord.

We want eSports.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom