Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Louis said:
Well, 'bout time to do my thing. Not that thing with Drakox, no.
Now lets have our minds in white
Remember that mod that you spend more time on
Do your best to enhace it graphically in your mind
Think you are in  Bannerlord playing That mod
What do you see?
After you say what you saw, read what I saw

I saw a ronin armour shining against some farm men
I saw rest of gunpowder in the air, thunder sound-alike on a UK soldier
I saw Sverige soldier, cut down by a Danish footman

Tell us what you saw
Now, onto Multiplayer
Remember that guy you cant beat.
Think of your favorite faction and hated faction of bannerlord
You are  a part of x faction and the other guy from y faction
You are ln a ferous battle. You, with your favorite faction. He, with that faction you
hate the most
You win, after he leave you with 5hp.
Did you had fun?

Ok Alene, lock the goddamn thing. Put an end to his misery. :neutral:

The thread must go on my friends. It is I who needs to say goodbye. As I'm writibg this, I will unnotify to this thread, do something else, and when the time is upon us, I shall return. Alas, was good to meet you all, you all rock

Our hero, our hero, claims a writer's heart.
I tell you, I tell you, Cap'n Lust's heart.
Coz with a voice wielding English and Turkish of the ancient vlandian art,
Believe, believe, the Blog won't come.

Bannerlord Bard Song - The Blog Won't Come

YOU, SHALL NOT PASS RELEASE THE BLOG
*phoom*
*schpaw*
Balrog The fan's thirst is finally quenched.
Balrog Blog whiplashes Gandalf the fans with mostly uninteresting and already answered questions
Frodo Us: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I thought I could free myself of this thread. I've never been so wrong!

Now onto topic!: In bannerlord pre battle screen. I noticed 1 thing
In the middle there was an X when they fought against Eucarand, with the Empire. But there was an O, too!
So that means that we know beforehand if we are outnumbered?

All the same, one more picture.
I decided to put everything compact.
...And I added one more birdie :smile:

%D0%BA%D0%B0%D1%80%D1%82%D0%B03%D0%B5.jpg

I end up coming here almost daily and being curious what kind of bannerlord related stuff people are speculating or talking about. Instead of that it's just same 5 guys spamming nonsense and crying for blog every day. Make it stop Alene, make it stop..  :cry:

Well, to start speculating, might as well and attempt a recap of what we know? I will start a list, if anything is missing, please copy paste and add to the end :3

1) Two battle scenes are done, and two cities (for all that we have been shown°
2) In battle, formations are a big deal. Leaving behind our simplistic interface, Bannerlord replaces it with one offering more depth. However, it seems easy to grasp as well.
3) Horse animations are fantastic.
4) According to my understanding of the videos, Cities are divided by who owns the castle, and who owns the streets.
4.1) This means that you can destroy gangs in the streets, and put your own men to replace them. I think that if you do so in your Castle, that improves the city overall, but if you do it in someone else's, you have the choice to become a thorn in their side.
4.2) On that same note, the cities feel more alive than ever, but what about actual castles? Hypothesis suggests that it would look either like a compact city, or training ground for soldiers.
5) You can craft weapons, but no bows or armours.
6) There seems to be an evident "Bad guy" or "Boss" with the Vladians (Swadia?) It appears to have the biggest empire from the get go and the most heavy troops.
7) We have seasons, the economical impact is yet to be seen. Same for the impact on waging a winter war (freezing soldiers, food supplies drop faster?)
8.) We have a story mode, but how different will it be from the one we know from Vikings? Will we have more freedom? Will it be more similar to Fire and sword, where we get killed if we win?
9) The battles seem for now to support more than 160 units per side. Not bad at all, but since the maps are bigger.... Is that the cap? Or could a monster PC handle 1000 units? Or even 500? WIll it lag out like in Vikings?
10) We can upgrade our villages. Can we do the same with our towns?
11) We have apparently access to siege equipment. However, if today most of us could figure out how to build a rudimentary catapult, will some less knowledgeable factions have a limitation to what equipment can be fielded?
12) I might have missed the descendants part, but I thought that was just speculation. Please confirm dear reader.
13) The trading and bargaining system is supposed to have received and overhaul. We can trade for peace, soldiers; prisoners, what else?
14) Mods will be core to the game. Will we see a COOP mod? Is COOP the big surprise? Like a constant party of two heroes?
15) To be added

I am sure I missed a ton of things, but perhaps you can add; or start discussing once more (because in 2000+ pages I'm sure most of this has been discussed) about some of these.

At any rate, hope this helps any new comers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom