Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we are all informed about what and what not about what we saw in PC gamer weekend. Lust may have been thinking: "These guys are doing all the answers to the questions WE should answer, why do I need to write about it?"

DanAngleland said:
He already stated that this is all it is, that is all it was ever supposed to be. He said he will answer a few of our questions related to the video too, but that's it.

It has been a long time though; it was two weeks on Monday since he said he was putting the blog together, and two weeks on Wednesday that he said he wouldn't be taking any further questions into account for the blog. Not sure why it would take this long.

Because it will be awesome!

Louis said:
Maybe we are all informed about what and what not about what we saw in PC gamer weekend. Lust may have been thinking: "These guys are doing all the answers to the questions WE should answer, why do I need to write about it?"

Any question asked on this forum will be delt swiftly with, without any memes, dumb answers or insult!

N..No...look away!
In the ofter direction I said! Dont look at that!

MrMundy said:
Louis said:

Any question asked on this forum will be delt swiftly with, without any memes, dumb answers or insult!

N..No...look away!
In the ofter direction I said! Dont look at that!
But is to late...?

DanAngleland said:
He already stated that this is all it is, that is all it was ever supposed to be. He said he will answer a few of our questions related to the video too, but that's it.

It has been a long time though; it was two weeks on Monday since he said he was putting the blog together, and two weeks on Wednesday that he said he wouldn't be taking any further questions into account for the blog. Not sure why it would take this long.

Because they're going to surprise us by announcing the release date AND giving us a siege walk-through video. Lots to write about  :lol:

Bloodbeag said:
vlandians confirmed pre-order dlc only

Anytime I see the word Vlandians I think of a misquote from Age of Mythology. There is a scene in which Kastor is coming through a temple portal thing, and the greeks on the other side see them coming through the portal. They exclaim:

The Atlanteans?!?

And for some reason I always think back to that moment and see them going "VA-LANDIANS?!?" I swear I'm going to take that piece of footage and VR over it to say VA-LANDIANS? At some point.

Plovercrest said:
Because they're going to surprise us by announcing the release date AND giving us a siege walk-through video. Lots to write about  :lol:

Every day the hype grows. Each day it becomes harder and harder to write something that will make forum-fans happy. The only way to not disappoint us now is to never release the blog, instead just tease us to the end of days (of alpha).  :twisted:

kalarhan said:
Every day the hype grows. Each day it becomes harder and harder to write something that will make forum-fans happy. The only way to not disappoint us now is to never release the blog, instead just tease us to the end of days (of alpha).  :twisted:
NO TALEWORDS, NO
DON'T LISTEN TO HIM
NOOOOO

It will be an 8 Minute video showing off some features and nothing more. 3 of these minutes will be about Board Games.

MrMundy said:
It will be an 8 Minute video showing off some features and nothing more. 3 of these minutes will be about Board Games.
At least it would be a vid.
I'm pretty sure we ain't gettin a vid.

Saw people in another thread phrasing it as hoping there'll be a beta this year.  What's up with that? The bits of info that's been given from TW has said release during 2016, right?

Louis said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
MrMundy said:
At least it would be a vid.
I'm pretty sure we ain't gettin a vid.
Look at you, ghetto
yo fam you my n*gga brah gonna grrah grrah in tha hood fam wit ma boys cc2 pop hold it down fam
ghetto enough?

I am interested only in Multiplayer so if the wont be anything about it dont release blog or game without Multiplayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom