Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MrMundy said:
In which world does a capitalist say:
"Hey guys, the people cant pay all the stuff they want to get a comfortable and enjoyable life, while also paying their rents!"
"Oh realy? Better make the prizes lower! I dont care if we loose a bit of money, everyone shoud enjoy their life as much as possible! Lets lower the prizes for low economy regions!"

Like in what world do you life? I wanna join.

I think its the same as in Russia/post Soviet states. All games have lower prices compared to Europe and US. And it is done, so that people have alternatives to piracy (and capitalists gain at least some money instead of getting none). It is not about "comfortable and enjoyable life".

It is also done, so communism doesn't take over again, comrade  :smile:

For instance in Russia minimum wage is about 6000 R, AAA titles on launch can cost as much as 2000 R. Average salary is about 28000+ (could be wrong here)

I can deny that, I payd 20 € (or something like 19,98453 if you wanna calculate it like that).
I am from an overall more wealthy part of Moscow though, but since I am buying games from steam that doesnt affect the prices.
I lived in booth Germany and Russia, and prices (for games) have been nearly identical.

MrMundy said:
I can deny that, I payd 20 € (or something like 19,98453 if you wanna calculate it like that).
I am from an overall more wealthy part of Moscow though, but since I am buying games from steam that doesnt affect the prices.
I lived in booth Germany and Russia, and prices (for games) have been nearly identical.

https://steamdb.info/app/374320/

I don't know dude, pretty sure no one will give you 60$ for 2000 R in Russia at current exchange rate, so what are you denying exactly?

MrMundy said:

:facepalm:  :lol:

Next time you take a trip to Argentina (mind you I don't live there, but its a lovely country to visit) check the prices. Or use a VPN. Or check the website listed by @kraggrim. Or keep thinking as you do, makes no difference  :mrgreen:

Game is "cheaper" in Argentina (in dollar/Euro), but its more expensive to them when you compare national economies. Thats how world economy works.

They pay "more than you", but less than you would expect.

I hope they have a continuing campaign where you could maybe get a certain number of points per kill and then use those points to upgrade yourself and craft new weapons. Also points for assists and for killing horses.

Man, I just don't know why they have to get our hopes up for new info and then not tell us ANYTHING for two weeks.

TW has alot of die-hard fans that are checking on the forums every single day for new info but there is never ANYTHING. They could at least tell us when to expect the new info (roughly) instead of just completely leaving us hanging. It seems kind of inconsiderate to their fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom