Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KonTrolled said:
What I wan't to know is how do they have so many god damn gifs of Clarkson and how long did they spent collecting them.
Got the idea for this around October last year, roamed the net for pre-made gifs, found around 170 of 'em. Then kept watching the episodes, marking moments which'd fit in well (these added up to around 80), maybe an episode a day since then. Last couple of weeks I spent making those into gifs and resizing/fixing/redoing the 170 pre-made ones.

Enjoy! :mrgreen:

J said:
Got the idea for this around October last year, roamed the net for pre-made gifs, found around 170 of 'em. Then kept watching the episodes, marking moments which'd fit in well (these added up to around 80), maybe an episode a day since then. Last couple of weeks I spent making those into gifs and resizing/fixing/redoing the 170 pre-made ones.

Read: "I am a massive Clarkson fan, I already had a huge collection of Clarkson pictures, so I offered Janus the use of my private gallery. I've had most of these pictures for years, and it's not like I need an excuse to watch more TopGear and make more gifs 'for the forum'.  :fruity:"

Shoxi said:
hey cousins
50.gif

Pharaoh X Llandy said:
J said:

Read: "I am a massive Clarkson fan, I already had a huge collection of Clarkson pictures, so I offered Janus the use of my private gallery. I've had most of these pictures for years, and it's not like I need an excuse to watch more TopGear and make more gifs 'for the forum'.  :fruity:"
Nobody got a hammond avatar? wow :sad:

My friend told me he's currently downloading BannerIord early access game from Steam  :shock: called it quite obvious prank and didn't really paid any attention into it until I wanted to prove him wrong and did a search on steam. Surprisingly I am the one who's totally shocked now. Just go on and search BannerIord from Steam! I have a screenshot of BannerIord early acces Steam page because I know you won't believe me without

http://i.imgur.com/8pG2ggG.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom