Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
semigall said:
At least some variant of demo, even with small part of world map + 1 city + few settlements and bunch of looters and bandits.  :shifty:
578 said:
We need a beta weekend with arena map and deathmatch. at least a weekend. this **** waiting is unbearable.

So what you're looking for is early access? I'd pay double to get that.

Cookie Muncher said:
You guys were told they're hoping for a probable end of the year release, and every other post is theoritizing a summer or early autumn release date. Are you being serious? :???:
Lust said some form of the game. That could just be an alpha version for the end of the year.

Stahp jumping to conclusions.

Scorpia said:
Cookie Muncher said:
You guys were told they're hoping for a probable end of the year release, and every other post is theoritizing a summer or early autumn release date. Are you being serious? :???:
Lust said some form of the game. That could just be an alpha version for the end of the year.

Stahp jumping to conclusions.
Notice that I didn't specify what will be released. I`m aware of what he said; unlike some folks around. :razz:

Look you're all missing the point here. It's not about when we get to play the game - It's about when we get to kill some filthy Vlandians.

My Sturgians shall blot out the sun with arrows and axes. In that order.

Yes, your Sturgians shall hold their axes and arrows up in front of their own faces, anything to conceal their poor eyes from the sight of Vlandian horsemen bearing down upon them  :twisted:  :mrgreen:

SmurfInHell said:
Look you're all missing the point here. It's not about when we get to play the game - It's about when we get to kill some filthy Vlandians.

My Sturgians shall blot out the sun with arrows and axes. In that order.

+100. A very famous Calradian scientist found out ... [Snip snap]

Your scientist must've been a Nord mistaking his fantasies as science. But you know that Nords and science don't really mix. Or Nords and math, as we can see from your signature.

In the future try to suppress your Nord heritage and use less colorful language.

Sincerely,
Lady Alene of Swadia

MithrellaS said:
I hope corpses will be more than 150 and that they will stay on the ground. Imagine the bloody aftermath battlefields full of bodies and blood.

I always hoped for this!! I'm sad that I didn't see so much gore. I'd like to behead people, just like in skyrim, but without the killcams. Bannerlord is a more serious game and don't need any killcams.

I just saw an interview from the Pc Gamer Weekender,
talking about an Alpha Version, which will be aviable for everyone who owns Warband+All DLC's

This is (Paraphrased) what the guy in the Interview said:

"We are planning to release an "Closed" alpha towards the mid of 2016, probably in Juli
We will include some of the most anticipated features, which our community has been awaiting for so long.
This is, to sum it up, what we will have in the Alpha:
*Aserai Board Game
*Batannia Board Game
*Empire Board Game
*Kuzait Board Game
*Sturgia Board Game

creuzet said:
If I remember correctly, I think in 1 or 2 weeks we will receive new info.

Lust said yesterday (it was in this thread):

"Since we got to do a long demo on the steam and the full video of our stage demo will also get released, there aren't too many gaps for us to fill in. What we'll probably do is write a blog covering what we've shown and answering a few of the common questions online anyway, although there doesn't seem to be too much confusion, like there was after the gamescom reveals. Overall this was just a good format for us to make everything clear and we're very pleased with how it's gone."

MrMundy said:
talking about an Alpha Version, which will be aviable for everyone who owns Warband+All DLC's

"We are planning to release an "Closed" alpha towards the mid of 2016, probably in Juli
We will include some of the most anticipated features, which our community has been awaiting for so long.
*Aserai Board Game
*Batannia Board Game
*Empire Board Game
*Kuzait Board Game
*Sturgia Board Game

You mean an alpha version is going to be released, but it will contain but board games?

joei160. said:
MithrellaS said:
I hope corpses will be more than 150 and that they will stay on the ground. Imagine the bloody aftermath battlefields full of bodies and blood.

I always hoped for this!! I'm sad that I didn't see so much gore. I'd like to behead people, just like in skyrim, but without the killcams. Bannerlord is a more serious game and don't need any killcams.
+1 to that. Even though there was a big battle and stuff he even just ran through it without stabbing people like really. I would have tried killing dozens of infantry units there. He just runs through it. xD

Correct. I also heard that Taleworlds will basicly remove the fighting component of the game, since its a babaric display of white supremecy, and just release the game with 4 different boardgames for every faction. You will then have to win the Championships all around calradia and invent new Boardgames.

MrMundy said:

*Aserai Board Game
*Batannia Board Game
*Empire Board Game
*Kuzait Board Game
*Sturgia Board Game

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 10/10 troll

MrMundy said:
Correct. I also heard that Taleworlds will basicly remove the fighting component of the game, since its a babaric display of white supremecy, and just release the game with 4 different boardgames for every faction. You will then have to win the Championships all around calradia and invent new Boardgames.

Hahahahaha, sorry.  :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom