Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
RafaelCruz said:
The last nitpicking is that, as a historical fencer myself, I felt the handling of the weapons a bit clunky, on my opinion they should be relatively faster than they are and feel more fluid. But you can still feel the hits and the movementation is quite good, feels more natural than warband and more accurate.

All in all you guys seem to have accomplished something great, which build on your past hits, but try to improve your misses. I'm really trilled to see and know more of this game :smile:

I know right? It just felt like the swinging of the sword, especially on horseback, was waaay to slow

spartansoldier8 said:
RafaelCruz said:
The last nitpicking is that, as a historical fencer myself, I felt the handling of the weapons a bit clunky, on my opinion they should be relatively faster than they are and feel more fluid. But you can still feel the hits and the movementation is quite good, feels more natural than warband and more accurate.

All in all you guys seem to have accomplished something great, which build on your past hits, but try to improve your misses. I'm really trilled to see and know more of this game :smile:

I know right? It just felt like the swinging of the sword, especially on horseback, was waaay to slow

you gota remember that he was using a two-handed sword, atleast in warband those swing much slower than 1handed swords from horseback and to add to that he maximized the size of the weapon in the crafting menu just for the lulz and this probably unbalanced it somehow too :razz:

Lumos said:
I got out of the Turkish prison two years ago, I think. It should be logged somewhere in the LuMag history. I ain't going back. NEVER!

Try mixing "Erdogan" and some random insult and/or ISIS on the same sentence and you'll be back there in a jiffy.  :roll:

At the rate of information being made public by taleworlds, September is a good approximation for a release date. I'd be money it's at least 6 months away and I highly doubt TW will announce the RD with less than 3 months until release. The release date announcement is as puzzling as the actual release. See it be like a literal "it's done when it's done" and it gets released the next day.

Styo said:
It's official:

September 27, 2015 - Gameplay footage
September 27, 2016 - Internal Alpha
September 27, 2017 - Closed Alpha
September 27, 2018 - Internal Beta
September 27, 2019 - Closed Beta
September 27, 2020 - Release

Updated release table.

September 27, 2015 - Gameplay footage - Delayed - March 6, 2016
September 27, 2016 - Internal Alpha - On Schedule - Confirmed at PC Gamer Presentation
September 27, 2017 - Closed Alpha - On Schedule
September 27, 2018 - Internal Beta - On Schedule
September 27, 2019 - Closed Beta - On Schedule
September 27, 2020 - Release - On Schedule

Styo said:
It's official:

September 27, 2015 - Gameplay footage - Delayed - March 6, 2016
September 27, 2016 - Internal Alpha - On Schedule - Confirmed at PC Gamer Presentation
September 27, 2017 - Closed Alpha - On Schedule
September 27, 2018 - Internal Beta - On Schedule
September 27, 2019 - Closed Beta - On Schedule
September 27, 2020 - Release - On Schedule

Updated release table.

Had a good chuckle at this.

Saw things mentioned about voice acting.
@Taleworlds you guys should hire this guy> https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?action=profile;u=376648
He has amazing talents :smile:

History Head said:
Yabloko said:
joei160. said:
Not sure if my love for the greatness of Taleworlds and it's creation surpasses my will to

remove kebabs.

Well, you see, If God wills it you can selectively remove kebab without removing the good kebab.
I'm a good kebab too but I will let anyone remove me instead of TaleWorlds if they are too much interested in kebab removal.  :smile:

Any fan of Bannerlord is and inherently good kebab  :lol:

Do not look here said:
RoboSenshi said:
Was the Zaszx post about the game performance deleted? I can't seem to find it.
Nope, you're just looking for wrong person-x
gkx said:
Hi all, I'm one of the engine developers. We are aiming to have very low system requirements for Bannerlord, but this does not mean very high settings will not be demanding. Right now, i can not say or promise more. Also we know that loading times are little long but, for the scope of presentation, loading times were not a priority. Another thing i can say is engine works on both 32/64bit architectures.
Thanks! I was having trouble finding that.

You guys were told they're hoping for a probable end of the year release, and every other post is theoritizing a summer or early autumn release date. Are you being serious? :???:

Cookie Muncher said:
You guys were told they're hoping for a probable end of the year release, and every other post is theoritizing a summer or early autumn release date. Are you being serious? :???:

Not only that, a probable end of the year alpha/beta.

Cookie Muncher said:

They surely plan for an earlier release, but give a later estimate to not disappoint anyone if they fail to deliver.

I wish

Cookie Muncher said:
What can a man do? Arbitrary padding to 25 or 26 bits would have been a little too odd. 24 at least sounds plausible. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom