Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks gud to me, I know becuz I am 14 year old prodigy and ahve my own law firm- omG how can they give him contract!!! give me one I am grate player and wil test ur gaem purfect much more than Styo!! do this or NOOONE WILL TAKE U SERIUS AS GAME COMPANY!!! U WANT AAA YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR PLAYERS ACCESS!!!! DONT BE NEWB!!!!

Bloodbeag said:
is that an NDA?

No it is a CDA  :grin: :fruity:

DanAngleland said:
Looks gud to me, I know becuz I am 14 year old prodigy and ahve my own law firm- omG how can they give him contract!!! give me one I am grate player and wil test ur gaem purfect much more than Styo!! do this or NOOONE WILL TAKE U SERIUS AS GAME COMPANY!!! U WANT AAA YOU NEED TO GIVE YOUR PLAYERS ACCESS!!!! DONT BE NEWB!!!!

and this is getting ridiculous  :grin:

RoboSenshi said:
Was the Zaszx post about the game performance deleted? I can't seem to find it.
Nope, you're just looking for wrong person-x
gkx said:
Hi all, I'm one of the engine developers. We are aiming to have very low system requirements for Bannerlord, but this does not mean very high settings will not be demanding. Right now, i can not say or promise more. Also we know that loading times are little long but, for the scope of presentation, loading times were not a priority. Another thing i can say is engine works on both 32/64bit architectures.

Stan546 said:
Zaszx said:
Lumos said:
18/09/2016 @ 15:10 (UTC)
Bannerlord release date confirmed, boys and girls! AWWWW  YEAH!

Oops... Busted :grin:

It's a ******** sunday though!

In other news, better not be delaying this game for multilayer! I just want the single player fun!

They should already be done with singleplayer and focus on multiplayer because thats the thing that matters, the real battlefield of true skills and heroes  :shifty:

No but seriously I am one of those who only care about multiplayer experience. I truly love the learning curve in this game, because of it we can actually have few real heroes and key characters on huge battlefields who can make the difference while most of the guys are average soldiers. Also I am really interest to see what happens when Bannerlord servers are mixed with old skillful players of warband and completely new guys from Bannerlord. Also how does it affect to clan scene when there is already so many skillful and old players and then we have all these new guys with a huge motivation to build a clan.

Somewhatpro said:
Bloodbeag said:
is that an NDA?
I do believe it is.

:party:

DanAngleland said:

And you want them to take you seriously, seriously?

I have to point out though that there is no proof that this "document" is actually valid and not just made up. sorry, but for me this is not enough proof.

especially since I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clause that prohibits you from giving your exact involvement in the game's development.

the release date is most certainly fake. it's just a joke.

SenorZorros said:
I have to point out though that there is no proof that this "document" is actually valid and not just made up. sorry, but for me this is not enough proof.

especially since I wouldn't be surprised if there was a clause that prohibits you from giving your exact involvement in the game's development.

Right.

I also dont believe it cause at first Styo wrote:
Styo said:
I would pay double the price just to play alpha.
  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Shadow4495 said:
SenorZorros said:

Right.

I also dont believe it cause at first Styo wrote: Oh i would pay the douple Price to Play the Alpha  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Someone is spending all their time on this thread..  :roll:

Styo said:
Shadow4495 said:
SenorZorros said:

Right.

I also dont believe it cause at first Styo wrote: Oh i would pay the douple Price to Play the Alpha  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Someone is spending all their time on this thread..  :roll:

Or i am smart enough to take a look at your Profile and your last post. :fruity:

I for one am excited about the path they are taking the political system. I love the combat, but this political systems seems like it could have a lot of purpose in the game overall. One of the best ways to develop an interesting mechanic/system for a game is to create several interacting basic mechanics using a common archetype.
(that I've seen at least in my time beta testing other games like Age of Wonders 3 #Shameless plug check it out!)

What I mean by this is that by say creating the Influence resource and then giving several options in how to use it gives a much better experience and form of flexibility compared to a complex system based upon action/reaction. By giving the player a raw "resource" to spend in whichever way they please it sets up a basic mechanic that interacts with multiple people in different ways. Sure, you can use it to simply have a lord follow you, but what happens when someone begins to understand the system's choices to overlap into better positions? Instead of having a lord follow you, you could instead have another lord follow a companion or head to an enemy town as a way to distract what you believe to be an enemy army approaching to halt YOUR siege of town X.

Thinking ahead instead of having a nearby lord assist you in fighting off the town garrison AND an untold amount of reinforcements you take a different path using the same system. You tell the lord to go travel to a nearby town where you believe the enemy army/reinforcements are coming from. The AI heads in that direction, and when they are confronted by the enemy armies attempt to flee while the enemy AI basically plays chicken with your scape goat.

The Influence system has a lot of potential because it's based around how you use it, rather than "It does only X/Y" while acting like a customized resource that can be spent on various things. This, of course, will depend on how it's implemented. I want to see how many various ways you can spend the Influence itself, because from my experience in game testing mechanics the best solutions are to have several simple options to spend them on, and then allow the player to turn these simple options into complex steps and plans for execution.

There are a lot of things I could see being done with that system, and I hope we get some more about it soon! I'd like to put in my own thoughts on it as well :razz:

SmurfInHell said:
I for one am excited about the path they are taking the political system. I love the combat, but this political systems seems like it could have a lot of purpose in the game overall. One of the best ways to develop an interesting mechanic/system for a game (that I've seen at least) is to create several interacting basic mechanics using a common archetype.

What I mean by this is that by say creating the Influence resource and then giving several options in how to use it gives a much better experience and form of flexibility compared to a complex system based upon action/reaction. By giving the player a raw "resource" to spend in whichever way they please it sets up a basic mechanic that interacts with multiple people in different ways. Sure, you can use it to simply have a lord follow you, but what happens when someone begins to understand the system's choices to overlap into better positions? Instead of having a lord follow you, you could instead have another lord follow a companion or head to an enemy town as a way to distract what you believe to be an enemy army approaching to halt YOUR siege of town X.

Thinking ahead instead of having a nearby lord assist you in fighting off the town garrison AND an untold amount of reinforcements you take a different path using the same system. You tell the lord to go travel to a nearby town where you believe the enemy army/reinforcements are coming from. The AI heads in that direction, and when they are confronted by the enemy armies attempt to flee while the enemy AI basically plays chicken with your scape goat.

The Influence system has a lot of potential because it's based around how you use it, rather than "It does only X/Y" while acting like a customized resource that can be spent on various things. This, of course, will depend on how it's implemented. I want to see how many various ways you can spend the Influence itself, because from my experience in game testing mechanics the best solutions are to have several simple options to spend them on, and then allow the player to turn these simple options into complex steps and plans for execution.

There are a lot of things I could see being done with that system, and I hope we get some more about it soon! I'd like to put in my own thoughts on it as well :razz:
0/10 too many big words.

Lumos said:
Bannerlord release date confirmed, boys and girls! AWWWW  YEAH!
I'm afraid, we never more see a Lumos here.  :smile:

2irssya.jpg
  :lol:

Somewhatpro said:
SmurfInHell said:
I for one am excited about the path they are taking the political system. I love the combat, but this political systems seems like it could have a lot of purpose in the game overall. One of the best ways to develop an interesting mechanic/system for a game (that I've seen at least) is to create several interacting basic mechanics using a common archetype.

0/10 too many big words.

urite

semigall said:
I'm afraid, we never more see a Lumos here.  :smile:

2irssya.jpg
  :lol:

I can just hear him screaming WORTHH from the inside of the camp. He shall forever be remembered as the man who died to give us the knowledge we sought.

So much time till end of the year. Don't know what to do...........

Is there any way to help the devs getting this game ready?  I can cook meal for you, fold you clothes or simply spend my glory voice for a new npc  :fruity:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom