Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wildyracing said:
Bloodbeag said:
Friendly melee damage I believe is and will be in Bannerlord an option in the menu

THIS IS SIMPLY GREAT!

For the AI and player characters, I can give a suggestion - TW to add different heights for characters, if the engine supports this. Now you have so much available character modifications, but I didn't see a height meter and all NPC seem to be equal in height. It may have only a visual effect or it might be gameplay related, but height is an important aspect of character appearance.

Yes you have this in mods and its great.

Dean Beecham said:
wildyracing said:
Bloodbeag said:
Friendly melee damage I believe is and will be in Bannerlord an option in the menu

THIS IS SIMPLY GREAT!

For the AI and player characters, I can give a suggestion - TW to add different heights for characters, if the engine supports this. Now you have so much available character modifications, but I didn't see a height meter and all NPC seem to be equal in height. It may have only a visual effect or it might be gameplay related, but height is an important aspect of character appearance.

Yes you have this in mods and its great.

Bigger characters require bigger hitboxes, which I doubt TW will do because only of that reason. If your character is easier to hit then there is no point at all.

Cut the crap, I'm here to save the day as usual.

John7 said:
There is a secret release date coded into his message if you look closely!  :fruity:
There actually is. Holy ****, you saw it.

Here's how it goes:
Code:
well... hi ;)
Converted to ASCII, the message is represented by:
Code:
119 101 108 108 046 046 046 032 104 105 032 059 041
Their sum is equal to 947, which in binary is
Code:
(24 bits). We can then negate the binary, which results in
Code:
. Then we need to get the Unix time of Zaszx's message, which is:
Zaszx said:
well... hi :wink:
Code:
[quote="Zaszx"]
So the timestamp is 1457435148. In binary, this is
Code:
(32 bits). We now add those up together, and get:
Code:
, which corresponds to the timestamp 1474211416. We can then convert this from Unix time to a human-readable format, and the final result is:

18/09/2016 @ 15:10 (UTC)
Bannerlord release date confirmed, boys and girls! AWWWW  YEAH!

Lumos said:
Cut the crap, I'm here to save the day as usual.

John7 said:
There is a secret release date coded into his message if you look closely!  :fruity:
There actually is. Holy ****, you saw it.

Here's how it goes:
Code:
well... hi ;)
Converted to ASCII, the message is represented by:
Code:
119 101 108 108 046 046 046 032 104 105 032 059 041
Their sum is equal to 947, which in binary is
Code:
(24 bits). We can then negate the binary, which results in
Code:
. Then we need to get the Unix time of Zaszx's message, which is:
Zaszx said:
well... hi :wink:
Code:
[quote="Zaszx"]
So the timestamp is 1457435148. In binary, this is
Code:
(32 bits). We now add those up together, and get:
Code:
, which corresponds to the timestamp 1474211416. We can then convert this from Unix time to a human-readable format, and the final result is:

18/09/2016 @ 15:10 (UTC)
Bannerlord release date confirmed, boys and girls! AWWWW  YEAH!

''The developers have focused on three aspects of the game: the economic management, the political side and the RPG side. A mixture that looks tasty, especially since there will be many opportunities(possibilities?) , on the side of diplomacy and on the side of quests. If the title has not yet been technically developed, TaleWorlds has assured us that they would not release their game until they have the impression that it is complete. In addition to the graphics and gameplay, they want to refine the multiplayer mode, aiming for world maps that can support up to 400 players. Finally, the engine will be made ​​available to modders who can modify it to their heart's content; the developers have really enjoyed mods made for previous games [Mount & Blade : Warband] in the series.''

Older but I have missed it.

http://www.gamergen.com/tests/gc2015-preview-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-gestion-et-rpg-vont-si-bien-ensemble-265159-1

Wtf do they mean by 'World maps'? We know arena and small scale pvp is in the game, but World maps? Are they pulling a PW off?

578 said:
''The developers have focused on three aspects of the game: the economic management, the political side and the RPG side. A mixture that looks tasty, especially since there will be many opportunities(possibilities?) , on the side of diplomacy and on the side of quests. If the title has not yet been technically developed, TaleWorlds has assured us that they would not release their game until they have the impression that it is complete. In addition to the graphics and gameplay, they want to refine the multiplayer mode, aiming for world maps that can support up to 400 players. Finally, the engine will be made ​​available to modders who can modify it to their heart's content; the developers have really enjoyed mods made for previous games [Mount & Blade : Warband] in the series.''

Older but I have missed it.

http://www.gamergen.com/tests/gc2015-preview-mount-blade-ii-bannerlord-gestion-et-rpg-vont-si-bien-ensemble-265159-1

Wtf do they mean by 'World maps'? We know arena and small scale pvp is in the game, but World maps? Are they pulling a PW off?

I think it is just a confusion of translation, they surely just mean they want to have up to 400 players in multiplayer battles.

TO whom it may concern,

I have watched your video presentation about 30 times and have decoded the message in the video. Alas, below is what you required from the video. Cheers.

Effective Date: _03_/_08_/_2016_

Employer: Taleworlds, further referred to as Taleworlds Entertainment

Employee: Styo, further referred to as Styo the ugly.

It is my understanding that this contract is with Taleworlds and is an agreement regarding Proprietary Information.

I also understand that this contract restricts my ability to disclose information that I obtain or develop during or following my association with Taleworlds.

This Agreement is very important to the protection of Taleworlds business and Taleworlds carries the full intention to enforce the terms of this Agreement should I violate any part of this Agreement.

I have been given advice to see an attorney in regard to any questions that I may have, and that no Employees or agents of Taleworlds have the ability to render legal advice regarding this Agreement.

As long as this agreement is active I agree not to disclose Taleworlds lists, trade secrets, or any other proprietary and confidential information. I also agree to take all proper security measures to prevent any accidental disclosure and industrial espionage.

"Company" refers to all the present and future subsidiaries and affiliates.

"Intellectual Property" refers to all Inventions, Works of Authorship, Patents, Trademarks, and Copyrights which (1) are directly related to Taleworlds or to the actual research of Taleworlds or (2) are produced from the work performed by me for Taleworlds or (3) any Company equipment, supply facility or trade secret information that is used to develop or improve, or (4) are not produced and designed completely on my own time.

"Inventions" refers to all discoveries, improvements, ideas and designs regardless if they are in writing or put into practice and whether or not they are patentable.

"Works of Authorship" are works that are tangible in nature and can be perceived and communicated directly or with a machine or device and may or may not be able to copyright.

"Confidential Information" is all information that is not widely known and is regarded as proprietary to Taleworlds or any of its clients and consultants. The following consists a list of examples without limitation: business plans, customer lists, consultants, financial information, and any trade secrets about Taleworlds and its products. All the information that I regard as confidential or that the Taleworlds considers confidential is to be understood as Confidential Information regardless if it is produced by me or other employees. I agree that any Confidential Information that I may acquire is the property of Taleworlds. I agree that during the entire time of my Employment at Taleworlds and from then on to hold in the strongest confidence, and not to use or disclose to any person or entity any Confidential Information except for if it benefits Taleworlds without the written authorization of Taleworlds before any disclosure takes place.

I agree that all Intellectual Property which I made prior to my association with Taleworlds is excluded from the scope of this Agreement. I have attached a list of all Prior Works in Exhibit A, including patent numbers and descriptions of all Intellectual Property that I claim an interest in.

I understand that Taleworlds has received and in the future will receive confidential and or proprietary information from third parties and that I will maintain the confidentiality of third party information and will only use it for limited Taleworlds purposes.

At the request of Taleworlds or on the termination of association or Employment by Taleworlds, I will surrender immediately to my immediate supervisor all papers, notes, data, documentation, software and any other materials that were furnished by Taleworlds or that were developed by me in part or whole by me at any time during my association or employment by Taleworlds along with the attached Termination Certification which I do hereby agree to sign and deliver.

I do not have any existing obligation to others that might be inconsistent with any of the sections of this agreement, except those obligations that are identified on Exhibit B of this Agreement. I understand that it is the policy of Taleworlds not to violate the rights of any party that I have a confidentiality or proprietary rights Agreement with.

With the Taleworlds full disclosure of Confidential Information to me, I will not in any way before the date immediately preceding the [1 - 5] anniversary of the date of my termination of employment exploit any business plans of Taleworlds or business concepts that I have special knowledge of or any other Confidential Information without the Taleworlds prior written consent, which may be given or denied and is up to the Taleworlds.

My association with or employment by Taleworlds is "at will" and may be terminated by me or the Taleworlds at any time; however, I am still required to uphold this Agreement. I will give assistance to the Taleworlds in receiving or protecting any patents or copyrights in Intellectual Property globally. If assistance is provided to Taleworlds I will be paid a reasonable sum which shall be determined by me and the Taleworlds for my time and expenses that I may incur.

I give Taleworlds permission to notify all others, including customers of Taleworlds and my future employers of the terms of this Agreement and my obligations to it.

I agree that if any legal action is issued against me for the enforcement of this Agreement the Taleworlds shall be able to recover all reasonable attorney's fees and any other fees that may occur in addition to any financial relief the which Taleworlds may be due.

Employee may not under any circumstances assign any of the rights or delegate any of the obligations of this Agreement to any third party without the written permission of Taleworlds.

If any of the obligations of this Agreement are found by a court to be invalid due to any law or statute they are to be omitted from this Agreement while the rest shall remain intact and in full force.

In witness of this, the Employee and Taleworlds representative execute this Agreement as of the Effective Date found above.

___Styo___ Date___03/08/2016___
Signature of Employee

___Armagan___ Date___03/08/2016___
Signature of Taleworlds Owner/Founder/CEO

I really appreciate you giving me the chance to be a Alpha QA Tester for Bannerlord. Expect a thank you card in the mail along with some flowers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom