Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh. I could make a king harlaus playthrough and create the kingdom of swadia. I wonder if the bandit lords will have names or just be another unit

More than likely they will have names- so many mods do this now that it should be common sense for the devs. Wonder how they will work? Perhaps they will own their own little bits of land, like small smuggler villages or something.

Bah, who knows.

I gotta say though lust's explanation still didn't completely answer the question as to why they can't make new blogs. they don't need to show in game footage each time, there is no reason they couldn't make up a blog with just some artwork and a paragraph of info on lore/mechanics like paradox does all the time. People have made it clear that they are happy with literally ANYTHING as far as info goes, even if it's just scraps. and the reason it's so disheartening is because after 4 years it makes it look as though they are afraid to show what they've got. why? surely after 4 years it can't be that bad. I trust Tale worlds to deliver 110% on this game but you got to keep the hype alive to attract new players and keep the old guard happy. So what is it that keeps you guys from talking about the story? literally an entire blog could be about a faction or bandits or freaking board games for all I care but something at least!

I'm just as big a fan as the rest of you guys, but you really should consider distracting yourselves by going and playing warband, or doing something else. The blog will come when it will come. Stop spending all day on this website and go do something else.

Not telling anyone what to do, because I had the exact same problem before. Constantly checking the blog and forums. When you stop doing that and distract yourself with other things throughout the day, time goes by faster. It makes the wait a lot more bearable. We can probably expect some news in March, or if we're lucky, closer to Christmas this year. Who knows!

Polycount said:
I'm just as big a fan as the rest of you guys, but you really should consider distracting yourselves by going and playing warband, or doing something else. The blog will come when it will come. Stop spending all day on this website and go do something else.

Not telling anyone what to do, because I had the exact same problem before. Constantly checking the blog and forums. When you stop doing that and distract yourself with other things throughout the day, time goes by faster. It makes the wait a lot more bearable. We can probably expect some news in March, or if we're lucky, closer to Christmas this year. Who knows!
I understand where you're coming from but for me and a lot of people here this is their "distraction" from work,bills,family. I don't frequent these forums very often for that exact reason, but I will every couple of months or maybe even every 2 weeks. That's why people are upset, not because they check it every day but because there's nothing even after months of not checking. Warband only lasts so long.

Alebrig said:
Polycount said:

I understand where you're coming from but for me and a lot of people here this is their "distraction" from work,bills,family. I don't frequent these forums very often for that exact reason, but I will every couple of months or maybe even every 2 weeks. That's why people are upset, not because they check it every day but because there's nothing even after months of not checking. Warband only lasts so long.

Fair enough, I understand that. I'll admit it was a little disheartening to check back after 4 months and not see anything.

By the way, not sure if you saw, but 10 or so pages back Captain Lust (Community manager, if you didn't know) did post a bit of an update on what's going on, and what to expect in the next blog. If you already saw that, nevermind, but it does give a bit of insight into how they operate over at TaleWorlds in regards to new information. I would definitely not be opposed to slightly more frequent updates that have less information. Just to tie everyone over until the next blog. Could be little things like clarifying information that has already been floating around (such as the heir system, or the bandit lords, etc.). I definitely don't think that's a bad idea.

Lust said that the issue risen would take around a month to fix, and fixes take away from blog development. So its very late december or january.

BONGLORD WILL ARRIVE, EVENTUALLY.

tRQ8LUN.jpg

Also, one huge improvement I'd like to see.

While waiting in towns/castles/camp, etc., it would be excellent if we could talk to companions and inspect our soldiers without breaking camp (Obviously it would pause the game). Looking back, I'm not actually sure if that downside exists in camps, but I would at least like to be able to do it in towns, castles, and villages with a manor.

Anyone else? It would add to immersion for sure, as well as being more convenient. Perhaps you could have an option to "Walk around your quarters and speak to companions" or something of that sort.

Das Knecht said:
What this game needs is some healthy entrepreneur opportunities. I wanna set up a Bonerlord Burger Hall or a Bonerlord Burritos (tm) restaurant.

Joking aside, it would actually be cool to have some variety and increased interaction with the productive enterprises. Why not be able to open a tavern in major cities, or even villages to increase travellers to stop by?

Polycount said:
Das Knecht said:
What this game needs is some healthy entrepreneur opportunities. I wanna set up a Bonerlord Burger Hall or a Bonerlord Burritos (tm) restaurant.

Joking aside, it would actually be cool to have some variety and increased interaction with the productive enterprises. Why not be able to open a tavern in major cities, or even villages to increase travellers to stop by?

and then when patrons work up a tab they cant pay off enlist them in your army to pay off their debts.

Dest45 said:
Polycount said:
Das Knecht said:

and then when patrons work up a tab they cant pay off enlist them in your army to pay off their debts.

Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom