Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
masterborn12 said:
[15th]Harvain said:
Dean Beecham said:
WHERE do I pay to play whats been done to the game already

You dont, for Taleworlds has the income they need, from people still buy their games, they have no need for you, nor want you. They take their time and once ready and about to release the game...

Jesus shall return and none shall touch Bannerlord  :iamamoron:

What an idiotic comment. Taleworlds do need him as he is a customer, tell that to everyone and There wont be anyone buying The damn game.

You missed the point of him offering money just to play the game even if its just a alpha version. Taleworlds doesn't need to do this since they get plenty of income from Mount & Blade, Warband, Napoleonic Wars and Viking Conquest. Why I made the joke how I did, as it easily could be that the release of Bannerlord when it does happen heralds a world ending event :razz:

1 December soon and still middle finger by Taleworlds to the current and old-time fans who seek even 1 new image. And don't give me that ''PC gamer conference in March'' crap, conferences are to approach bigger and new crowd. I mean seriously is there a community manager in their offices?

578 said:
1 December soon and still middle finger by Taleworlds to the current and old-time fans who seek even 1 new image. And don't give me that ''PC gamer conference in March'' crap, conferences are to approach bigger and new crowd. I mean seriously is there a community manager in their offices?

You might need this

578 said:

They are not withholding info and screens due to laziness or spite, they just don't release these things often. That trend has been consistent during the ten years the forum has been going. They are not showing anyone the middle finger.

RafaelCruz said:
578 said:

You might need this

And you might need to learn the usage of dots to mark the end of a sentence. Filthy swadian.

Kragen said:
578 said:
I mean seriously is there a community manager in their offices?
Captain Lust is Community Manager but he is not so gud :lol:
:razz:

Considering all he does is casting tournaments and browsing forums, I am not sure if his title's meaning is correct.

They are not withholding info and screens due to laziness or spite, they just don't release these things often. That trend has been consistent during the ten years the forum has been going. They are not showing anyone the middle finger.

I never said TW is lazy or hate us, the middle finger part I said was a joke. I just think their communication is horrible and their 'soon' word is worse than Blizzard's 'soontm' word. Which is bad.

Vraelomon said:
578 said:
Considering all he does is casting tournaments and browsing forums, I am not sure if his title's meaning is correct.
I dunno, managing MP sounds like something a Community Manager would do.
Not that I play multiplayer.

+1
Multiplayer is for all those Swadians that cant conquer single player.

578 said:
Kragen said:
578 said:

Mfw people act like they know what my job is and tell me I'm terrible at it...

Captain Lust said:
578 said:
Kragen said:
578 said:

Ur job is give us bannerlort ! :party:

Captain Lust said:
578 said:
Kragen said:
578 said:

Is that picture still MountainDewBlade or bannerlort (MountainBlade2)?

Captain Lust said:
578 said:
Kragen said:
578 said:

Hahahahahha  :lol: :lol: :lol:

To be fair, the mount and blade community feels neglected when it comes to the progress of bannerlord, something that can't be denied or ignored. Take it as a compliment, that so many people care about this game and can't wait for even the slightest of information. Undeniably, patience is not a virtue everyone possesses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom