Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yabloko said:
That would be much appreciated, yes. Communication seems to be a long-lasting issue of TW, and a rather frustrating one at that.
They are making good games, they shouldn't have to focus on satisfying our anticipation. Its hard, I know, I'm dying for news about the game and to play it, I check a few times a day for news but thats my problem. Not Taleworlds' problem. Not that I'd argue if they started releasing more info.

Dest45 said:
Yabloko said:
That would be much appreciated, yes. Communication seems to be a long-lasting issue of TW, and a rather frustrating one at that.
They are making good games, they shouldn't have to focus on satisfying our anticipation. Its hard, I know, I'm dying for news about the game and to play it, I check a few times a day for news but thats my problem. Not Taleworlds' problem. Not that I'd argue if they started releasing more info.

We must be strong, I know, but the flesh is weak... I try and struggle to endure the pain, to contain the anticipation but it's all in vain; in the end I have to say it:

"Wheres that banerlord info at dawg?"

Yabloko said:
Dest45 said:
Yabloko said:

We must be strong, I know, but the flesh is weak... I try and struggle to endure the pain, to contain the anticipation but it's all in vain; in the end I have to say it:

I found some news!  Bannerlord will be released the same day as the new Half-Life!

TheAngrySword said:
Yabloko said:
Dest45 said:
Yabloko said:

I found some news!  Bannerlord will be released the same day as the new Half-Life!
The year 2043

RabbleKnight said:
I hope you all know that there lot of bad **** going down in Turkey.
Some which may be affecting Taleworlds.

And it may not. If it hasn't been resolved or adapted to in three years there's no hope for them at all.

Just watch the news once in a while.

Yes because if there's one thing the internet is short of it's news.

TheAngrySword said:
Yabloko said:
Dest45 said:
Yabloko said:

At least we have confirmation that Bonerlard is being developed... cant say the same about HL3...  :ohdear:

RabbleKnight said:

I usually watch the news a few times a week, but I can't recall anything about Turkey.  Regardless, I was just making a humorous comparison between the developement times of two games. (In reality Bannerlord isn't even taking that long but it just feels that way to us fans.

TheAngrySword said:
RabbleKnight said:

I usually watch the news a few times a week, but I can't recall anything about Turkey.  Regardless, I was just making a humorous comparison between the developement times of two games. (In reality Bannerlord isn't even taking that long but it just feels that way to us fans.
Well turkey is at least one of the better Muslim countries and i don't think bannerlord would be in opposition to your average Muslims values. Only extremists like ISIS would get mad that not all women in the game aren't wearing burkas. Anyway ISIS showed GTA gameplay in one of their videos lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom