Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
crodio said:
Waiting for Bannerlord sucks your soul and life force, which is in turn consumed by Armagan to make him younger and vigorous
So that's why Bannerlord is taking so long to be developed!  Armagan is trying to get as youthful as possible from all of the eager fans.

Johan_Stormcloak said:
So that's why Bannerlord is taking so long to be developed!  Armagan is trying to get as youthful as possible from all of the eager fans.
It is until the alchemy circle is completed. Then we won't have any use to him except the time he uses our souls to create a philosopher's stone to gain immortality.

Attila7 said:
The Mighty McLovin said:
Personally the map looks fine, the thing I think is more important is the in-game features.

Exactly. Where are the battle features? Formations? Better sieges? Better interface for battle setup? Etc.

I play this game for the epic battles in PoP. Will we get that in vanilla? Oh, and when exactly will we get any of this?

This new batch of info is great, but not if we have to wait another 2 years to see the finished game.

The problem is that now every modder will lose some interest, waiting for this wondrous new engine, tools and modding capabilities. Most of the mod development has already been dead because of this and there is nothing really new to keep us interested for another extended period of nothing happening.
I agree in that two years would be a mistake. There is a window for when graphics like these can make a splash on the market, two years would be a bit outside that window unless they did some kind of pre order beta that allowed modders especially to have a crack st it.

I seen animated banners on the castle walls and on the campaign map!!!

Please make animated banners for troops to carry on the battlefield, that **** would be epic!

The Mighty McLovin said:
Someone stated that there should be punishments for crimes in streets, like murdering people or stealing goods. I think this should only occur 1/3 times depending on a trait called "Criminal Mind" or something. The higher your trait is the less times you'll be caught. You can either pay a fine or be hunted down by manhunters, which you'll have a chance to kill them.

While that's an interesting idea, I feel it would be more skill oriented if they implemented a system like skyrim where if someone actually sees you stealing or murdering you get caught. Hopefully they don't include putting boxes on peoples heads though  :roll:

Tatari_okan said:
Johan_Stormcloak said:
It is until the alchemy circle is completed. Then we won't have any use to him except the time he uses our souls to create a philosopher's stone to gain immortality.
You made me "lol". Good work!

Woot! Looks great! Super happy to see how much looks like it hasn't changed (all the good stuff) and I am quite happy with the graphics, music, atmosphere etc. Can't wait!

Being able to name weapons is nice. I think I'll name my sword Dew. That way I wouldn't have Mount 'n Blade, I'd have Mount 'n Dew.  :iamamoron:
I wonder if we could also name horses. That would be cool.
I better start coming up with names now that way I don't sit there for 45 minutes thinking of names during the game like I normally do.

A few thoughts about the new vids

- I really like the graphics
- It's nice that there will be weapon crafting, but i don't really see how is it possible to fight effectively with some of the weapons that were in the vid -  I don't cling on being realistic, but i'd think both thrust and swing would be difficult with three pointed blades like that.
- It would be nice to have option that u can just walk slowly instead of running, as if your strolling around, like in GTA. Not so important, but it'd be good. don't u think?

Icey said:
A few thoughts about the new vids

- I really like the graphics
- It's nice that there will be weapon crafting, but i don't really see how is it possible to fight effectively with some of the weapons that were in the vid -  I don't cling on being realistic, but i'd think both thrust and swing would be difficult with three pointed blades like that.
- It would be nice to have option that u can just walk slowly instead of running, as if your strolling around, like in GTA. Not so important, but it'd be good. don't u think?

- I agree^^
-no comment since I'm no expert on weapons
-Technically, you can stroll around. Just zoom when running and you'll be "walking". (not best camera angle, but still)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom