Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaury said:
Rock stars of the video game industry unknown from the "lambda" peoples, but for us this is like having che guevara and jesus meeting :grin:
CLzGvoNXAAEZcTA.jpg:large
I totally agree with that. I have been stalking on both of them for a long time and I have just seen this photo and it is amazing to see and to be able to infer that even the primary developers acknowledge each other's good work and take a photo for remembrance.  *epicness :cool:

Do not look here said:
dragos said:
It's a kind of menu, yes, but the "(...) you." part looks like it may be some kind of decision-making in random event or something?
Well, if we remember the old extremely early video, encounter screens seemed to look similar, at least to some extent. I'm willing to bet it's an encounter.

Also, is that guy on the left Tormund? Tormund Giantsbane, but with dyed hair? Looks like him. (Vaguely.)

I hope Bannerlord has more crafting abilities such as mining, hunting, agriculture, etc. We need something to do other than killing, pillaging, and rescuing.

Scorpia said:
WeetchKing said:
Articus88888 said:
WeetchKing said:
RabbleKnight said:
WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:
Killing a noble or a lord should be possible only if you're really powerfull however it would kill you're reputation and renown with the faction, maybe killing bad karma lord will not :smile:

I noticed there is a slot for cloaks

There is probably destructible environnement and i hope there will be fire arrows and you can burn villages !

I would prefer like, 35 cav, 25 archers, 15 footmen, the lords.
+1

Why lose renown when killing lords? If anything you would gain more renown, more people would know you and talk about you. Only losing honor or some other system would be fine.
A noble wasn't allowed to kill another noble without a good reason.
They preferred to capture them.
Its historically accurate.

Feeding an army of 200 soldiers only with butter and honey is not historically accurate, maybe we should remove that from the game so it's more historically accurate.

As if anything was historically accurate in the first place.
I've never heard of Calradia. Is it a historically accurate continent?

That's my point, "historically accurate" is a dumb argument. Was warband aiming to be historically accurate by taking place in Calradia, a fantasy continent? maybe we should take the game down and remake it in a real continent with historically accurate soldiers and historically accurate places.
While we're at it let's remove the option to talk to kings when you're just a nobody-peasant, kings don't have time for peasantries also I don't remember history books talking about days passing by in mere seconds, let's also change the game so the time is 1-1 to your real life time.
Fantasy? The game isn't a fantasy. Fantasy is lotr, Harry Potter, Narnia, Game of Thrones. There isn't any magic, nor magical beasts, people or places in M&B. You could call it fiction.
WFaS is historical fiction as is NW.

Warband tries to be realistic. But they aren't going to make it to the absolute tee, no game has, no game will. It simply won't be enjoyable.

Calradia is just made up. But the factions were all inspired by real factions and people.

WFaS is based on the nobel book by Henry Sienkiewicz, you cannot possibly tell that his book is fiction, you can say the game play is fiction, but not the base of the game itself. NW is just Fiction with Historical accurate Items and models.

Warband is a fantasy/Fiction Game

Johan_Stormcloak said:
mike56 said:
Wasn't the Bannerlord world supposed to be Calradia? This image of the map does not remind me to any warband place.
Don't forget that the game is set earlier, so things might be slightly different.
(Like where the cities/towns are on the map.)

Dyktator said:
Maybe it will be Calradia + other lands.
Or this.

I have a strong feeling it's the latter, as as far as I remember  the Nords (Sturgians) weren't in Calradia around the time of Bannerlord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom