Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaury said:
Killing a noble or a lord should be possible only if you're really powerfull however it would kill you're reputation and renown with the faction, maybe killing bad karma lord will not :smile:

I noticed there is a slot for cloaks

There is probably destructible environnement and i hope there will be fire arrows and you can burn villages !

I would prefer like, 35 cav, 25 archers, 15 footmen, the lords.
+1

Why lose renown when killing lords? If anything you would gain more renown, more people would know you and talk about you. Only losing honor or some other system would be fine.

WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:
Killing a noble or a lord should be possible only if you're really powerfull however it would kill you're reputation and renown with the faction, maybe killing bad karma lord will not :smile:

There is probably destructible environnement and i hope there will be fire arrows and you can burn villages !

+1

Why lose renown when killing lords? If anything you would gain more renown, more people would know you and talk about you. Only losing honor or some other system would be fine.
A noble wasn't allowed to kill another noble without a good reason.
They preferred to capture them.
Its historically accurate.

RabbleKnight said:
WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:

+1

Nonetheless lords died. Disease, old age, accident, assassination could end a lords life. If the lords died by these events then directly killing them wouldn't be as necessary.

RabbleKnight said:
WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:

+1

Feeding an army of 200 soldiers only with butter and honey is not historically accurate, maybe we should remove that from the game so it's more historically accurate.

HaW2NcR.jpg

what are those?  :???:

WeetchKing said:
RabbleKnight said:
WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:

+1

Feeding an army of 200 soldiers only with butter and honey is not historically accurate, maybe we should remove that from the game so it's more historically accurate.

As if anything was historically accurate in the first place.
I've never heard of Calradia. Is it a historically accurate continent?

Articus88888 said:
WeetchKing said:
RabbleKnight said:
WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:

+1

That's my point, "historically accurate" is a dumb argument. Was warband aiming to be historically accurate by taking place in Calradia, a fantasy continent? maybe we should take the game down and remake it in a real continent with historically accurate soldiers and historically accurate places.
While we're at it let's remove the option to talk to kings when you're just a nobody-peasant, kings don't have time for peasantries also I don't remember history books talking about days passing by in mere seconds, let's also change the game so the time is 1-1 to your real life time.

Wulfburk said:
Some cool pic i got from the video by going 0.2 speed.

SWL3sZd.jpg

So, now you can build a castle and garrison troops in villages. Also, one of the villages has some sort of wharf (we might have naval combat like in the DLC or it's just a feature to improve prosperity).

WeetchKing said:
Articus88888 said:
WeetchKing said:
RabbleKnight said:
WeetchKing said:
Armaury said:

+1

That's my point, "historically accurate" is a dumb argument. Was warband aiming to be historically accurate by taking place in Calradia, a fantasy continent? maybe we should take the game down and remake it in a real continent with historically accurate soldiers and historically accurate places.
While we're at it let's remove the option to talk to kings when you're just a nobody-peasant, kings don't have time for peasantries also I don't remember history books talking about days passing by in mere seconds, let's also change the game so the time is 1-1 to your real life time.
Fantasy? The game isn't a fantasy. Fantasy is lotr, Harry Potter, Narnia, Game of Thrones. There isn't any magic, nor magical beasts, people or places in M&B. You could call it fiction.
WFaS is historical fiction as is NW.

Warband tries to be realistic. But they aren't going to make it to the absolute tee, no game has, no game will. It simply won't be enjoyable.

Calradia is just made up. But the factions were all inspired by real factions and people.

creuzet said:
Wulfburk said:
Some cool pic i got from the video by going 0.2 speed.

SWL3sZd.jpg

So, now you can build a castle and garrison troops in villages. Also, one of the villages has some sort of wharf (we might have naval combat like in the DLC or it's just a feature to improve prosperity).

I have also noticed a settlement health modifier. I suppose its health decreases when it's under siege, especially with siege weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom