Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taukkikaheli said:
Since page 1000 this thread has been about anything but Bannerlord

So you're counting blabbering about reaching page 1000 to get us Bannerlord as discussion about Bannerlord? If yes, then there are few gibmebanerlords in recent pages, so it was about Bannerlord :razz:

Cookie Muncher said:
Gentlemen. Y'all need to chill the **** out. It'll come when it does. We've all waited for a ****ton of time, we'll wait more. The blogs are evidence they aren't ''chillin like some villains, layin low drinkin tea and mtn dew''. They've become a serious game company with work schedules. Now go fap to to the screenshots and play some Native/NW. :razz:

I would like to see your patience if they were releasing a cookie.

I've got a lifetime subscription for 30-day early access of all cookie products, before they're released. So naturally, if they were releasing cookies, i'd have more than enough cookie products to fill my time with.

Cookie Muncher said:
I've got a lifetime subscription for 30-day early access of all cookie products, before they're released. So naturally, if they were releasing cookies, i'd have more than enough cookie products to fill my time with.

Alright do you have any proof that you have a 30 day early access to cookie products?

I had a schoolbook in Logic once that proved that 2+2=4 on one page, then disproved it on the next. Funny stuff, maths. Not really logical, it would seem.

Taukkikaheli said:
Since page 1000 this thread has been about anything but Bannerlord
Really? I've not noticed! In that case...
How about we hold a Bannerlord fanfiction contest? :razz:

Stoncius said:
Cookie Muncher said:

Alright do you have any proof that you have a 30 day early access to cookie products?
You have neither the rank, nor the experience to question my assets, lad.

Edit: It's a part of the starter kit you get, from the Devil. Y'know, after you sell your soul to become a muppet that has a sexual fetish about cookies. :razz:

Cookie Muncher said:
Stoncius said:
Cookie Muncher said:

You have neither the rank, nor the experience to question my assets, lad.
Tell the man what he wants to know, damn it.

There won't be, if the rating is to remain as is.  Sex would require a M rating, which would preclude younger players from playing (legally and ethically).  There are a LOT of younger players.

Regards,
TA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom