Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bestguy said:
Taleworlds should know that we don't mind waiting a long time for the game. Too often I've seen games rushed and be released with unplayable bugs (Rome 2, anyone?).  Usually, the longer it takes to develop, the better the game.

Finally, a recruit that speaks sense  :smile:

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
I can wait, but I don't like to wait unecessary time.

If they need more time I hope they work the time they take.

I'm just afraid they're relaxing.

"Noooooooo hurry, gonna sip some drinks, lay low and let the time flow, oh yeah."
Screen-Shot-2013-08-30-at-4.22.36-PM.png

This is how I imagine 'em relaxin'

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
I can wait, but I don't like to wait unecessary time.

If they need more time I hope they work the time they take.

I'm just afraid they're relaxing.

When do people delay releasing a product if it is ready? Never, because it gains them nothing. If it was ready then they would release it immediately to start earning money.

When he say relaxing he is talking about developers that don't work as hard as they could to finish the game. (whatever the reason)

Of course the product is not ready, we all know that.

That's it. I'm not saying they're relaxing, or that they've finished. Just that sometimes, when we've got more time, we don't work as hard as when the time is running out.

Gentlemen. Y'all need to chill the **** out. It'll come when it does. We've all waited for a ****ton of time, we'll wait more. The blogs are evidence they aren't ''chillin like some villains, layin low drinkin tea and mtn dew''. They've become a serious game company with work schedules. Now go fap to to the screenshots and play some Native/NW. :razz:

Golradir said:
I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. Because I can't play warband at work :sad:

So that means you are secretly cruising the forum while at work, or I could be wrong, or this could be really awkward  :wink:.

Nobleman said:
Golradir said:
I WILL NOT CALM DOWN. Because I can't play warband at work :sad:

So that means you are secretly cruising the forum while at work, or I could be wrong, or this could be really awkward  :wink:.
To be fair, I'm an intern here, and bored, so yes, I tend to occasionally visit a certain forum. 5 moreee minutes to gooooooo

Cookie Muncher said:
Gentlemen. Y'all need to chill the **** out. It'll come when it does. We've all waited for a ****ton of time, we'll wait more. The blogs are evidence they aren't ''chillin like some villains, layin low drinkin tea and mtn dew''. They've become a serious game company with work schedules. Now go fap to to the screenshots and play some Native/NW. :razz:
*kicks in face*
*punches stomach*
*steals wallet*

It's just your imagination...

Or is it?                                                     

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom