Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the new blog? Us what time and on what date will be given information about the game? :mad: :evil: (Captain Lust Please :grin:)

I'm here to say that the Mount and Blade series has consumed me! I've spent over 2000 hours playing your games alone, through I don't live in my mum's basement and yes, I do have a life. I hope you can make this the best game ever and please take your time! :grin:

BanırlordcuJohn said:
When will the new blog? Us what time and on what date will be given information about the game? :mad: :evil: (Captain Lust Please :grin:)
Regarding the dates when the blogs were released:
Blog 1 - friday
Blog 2 - monday
Blog 3 - friday
Blog 4 - saturday
Blog 5 - friday
It will be released on a thursday :razz:

PTWarrior said:
BanırlordcuJohn said:
Blog 1 - friday
Blog 2 - monday
Blog 3 - friday
Blog 4 - saturday
Blog 5 - friday
I bet a new blog will be released on next saturday.

hunutteri said:
PTWarrior said:
BanırlordcuJohn said:
Blog 1 - friday
Blog 2 - monday
Blog 3 - friday
Blog 4 - saturday
Blog 5 - friday
I bet a new blog will be released on next saturday.

According to the rule, it should be on monday. It's like math!

What are you guys talking about  :mad: of course it's Thursday according to math. Every second is always Friday, and then there is this another rule to skip 5 days forward from Monday to Saturday, and now from Saturday to Thursday. But then there is this statistical element: 80% of blogs has been released on the later part of each week and only 20% on the start of a week so it's more likely to be released on thursday - sunday. Then there is this pure coincidence element so someone should give his pet (whatever it is) seven snacks each reflecting a day of a week and let that pet randomly eat one of those. Then we know the blog releasing day and with this superb technique you can also reveal the releasing day of Bannerlord

Envious_Elazul said:
What are you guys talking about  :mad: of course it's Thursday according to math. Every second is always Friday, and then there is this another rule to skip 5 days forward from Monday to Saturday, and now from Saturday to Thursday. But then there is this statistical element: 80% of blogs has been released on the later part of each week and only 20% on the start of a week so it's more likely to be released on thursday - sunday. Then there is this pure coincidence element so someone should give his pet (whatever it is) seven snacks each reflecting a day of a week and let that pet randomly eat one of those. Then we know the blog releasing day and with this superb technique you can also reveal the releasing day of Bannerlord

I think we have to go deeper into this.

1386271588578.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom