Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yablo, I can conservatively give you an estimate that there will be some sort of beta in the first half of 2014, if not a release.
Of course, I am not the devs. That's just the opinion of a Warband beta tester.

Maestrro said:
Leaked screenshot

ihvj.png
I don't like the new third-person camera angle. I don't want 60% of my screen to be the back of my own head. And God I hope this is not a QTE of some sort, I absolutely hate QTEs.
Besides, you're playing on a weird resolution. This leads me to think that the game is - for now, at least - optimised really poorly.

In any case, this screenshot is not one that I really like. However the graphics look badass, of course, just like before. We can see the effort that went into that dude's beard.

EDIT: I also hope that thing on the left is not a lens flare.

Lumos said:
Maestrro said:
Leaked screenshot

ihvj.png
I don't like the new third-person camera angle. I don't want 60% of my screen to be the back of my own head. And God I hope this is not a QTE of some sort, I absolutely hate QTEs.
Besides, you're playing on a weird resolution. This leads me to think that the game is - for now, at least - optimised really poorly.

In any case, this screenshot is not one that I really like. However the graphics look badass, of course, just like before. We can see the effort that went into that dude's beard.

EDIT: I also hope that thing on the left is not a lens flare.
Lumos, why you respond to lies? To troll recruits?

I have sincerely got no idea whatsoever.
Besides, how could I possibly troll recruits with this? Have they got no eyes to see the picture? I don't know, really.

There's an expression in Bulgarian, which would be literally translated to "scratching my tongue". Means "just talking with no real purpose". I guess I'm doing that exactly. :lol:

Lumos said:
I have sincerely got no idea whatsoever.
Besides, how could I possibly troll recruits with this? Have they got no eyes to see the picture? I don't know, really.

There's an expression in Bulgarian, which would be literally translated to "scratching my tongue". Means "just talking with no real purpose". I guess I'm doing that exactly. :lol:
Well, over here in the Anglosphere, we have another saying. "If you've got nothing worth saying, shut your mouth."
:razz:

dulbirakan said:
Would be nice if it had a Linux version, with the steam machines coming and such...

Although I use Windows, It'd be nice that Linux users could also play it, I'm rather sick of seeing how most games only come out on Windows, although I'm glad that Steam's trying to solve it.

Yabloko said:
VonTawast said:
Yabloko said:
I'm rather sick of seeing how most games only come out on Windows

Oh, really? How would that disturb you in any way? :lol:

I take videogames seriously (not THAT seriously, but i like videogames), and it bugs me that you have to buy an OS (Windows, Mac....) to play a videogame.

Don't worry, our beloved lord, GabeN, is working on that filthy issue.

Gabe-Newell-4.jpg

Consoles are more closed. Mount&Blade would not have had a chance when Armagan released the first version.
He created something special but not a single executive at Microsoft/Xbox or Sony/Playstation would have cared one bit.

Stop that discussions about controlers right now, unless you want to summon the evilest of creatures on this forum. Hiding in the shadows, now dormant but but not asleep.

:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom