Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what it will feel like to look back on this thread after bannerlord is out. Will we all feel like fools for the brutal exchange of internet based rage and type based diarrhea, or will we be filled with a sense of nostalgia as we view what could be 1000 pages of non stop arguing and the best internet magazine ever? Will the futures best and brightest in the community be lesser in our hearts for not being there for the "Announcement thread **** fest?" or will we simply ignore this ever happened, prey for its deletion and hide our shameful words from the world, the internet and our vile hatchlings? I for one will always remember our time here and treasure every word in the vain hope we get rewarded for sink hole. Maybe we get tee shirts, maybe a permanent rank change to -**** fester- or something, maybe random spawn army of peasents with all the names of the people that posted here.  All i know is, if this game has been canceled let this thread live on, never stop spamming.

Keep the rage alive

Themasterrez said:
I wonder what it will feel like to look back on this thread after bannerlord is out. Will we all feel like fools for the brutal exchange of internet based rage and type based diarrhea, or will we be filled with a sense of nostalgia as we view what could be 1000 pages of non stop arguing and the best internet magazine ever? Will the futures best and brightest in the community be lesser in our hearts for not being there for the "Announcement thread **** fest?" or will we simply ignore this ever happened, prey for its deletion and hide our shameful words from the world, the internet and our vile hatchlings? I for one will always remember our time here and treasure every word in the vain hope we get rewarded for sink hole. Maybe we get tee shirts, maybe a permanent rank change to -**** fester- or something, maybe random spawn army of peasents with all the names of the people that posted here.  All i know is, if this game has been canceled let this thread live on, never stop spamming.

Keep the rage alive

This is wrong in so many ways, I shall let yourself figure it out.

Themasterrez said:
Nah.

@Rome total war 2 or whatever it's called: No game with "Total War" in its name will ever be as good as M&B, and even less so will it make me ignore M&B. Besides, it's expensive as **** and I'm a poor sod. Literally. :lol:

Themasterrez said:

Keep the rage alive

This is sentimental. :cry:

Themasterrez said:
I wonder what it will feel like to look back on this thread after bannerlord is out. Will we all feel like fools for the brutal exchange of internet based rage and type based diarrhea, or will we be filled with a sense of nostalgia as we view what could be 1000 pages of non stop arguing and the best internet magazine ever? Will the futures best and brightest in the community be lesser in our hearts for not being there for the "Announcement thread **** fest?" or will we simply ignore this ever happened, prey for its deletion and hide our shameful words from the world, the internet and our vile hatchlings? I for one will always remember our time here and treasure every word in the vain hope we get rewarded for sink hole. Maybe we get tee shirts, maybe a permanent rank change to -**** fester- or something, maybe random spawn army of peasents with all the names of the people that posted here.  All i know is, if this game has been canceled let this thread live on, never stop spamming.  Keep the rage alive MOAR INFO OR RAGEQUIT

Fixed that for you.

Styo said:
Once Rome 2 is released then I fear I may never return here.. Taleworlds, save me?!
Well, once War Thunder's Ground Forces are released, I may not be here as much either. Not that I give much of a damn about Bannerlord anyway. I just check in to see if there's any new info/etcetera, and then I quietly go my way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom