Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know we had an online subscription form.
Nor did I know we accepted donations.

What?

I'll have to investigate.

Come to think of it, all the money for people's salaries and the R&D department, along with the investments required for the LASAGNA's bleeding-edge arsenal must've come from somewhere. Silly me!
Indeed, thanks for everyone for donating.
Jesus, we had an interview with you last time. What more could you want, a refund?

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Fair enough.
blackthursday said:
My magazine spontaniously combusted and burned my hands, what is the number to your legal department?
They... they don't have a number!

Warning - while you were typing a new reply has been posted. You may wish to review your post. Again?! All right!
Golradir said:
Matt damon, bourne, haha lumos ;_;
That was Lord Tim, not me.

*cough* Tim, shut it or I'll be forced to whip you like my Head Editor.
Oh wait, that didn't sound appropriate.

Actually, he said "Can I please work for you, I'm going to be homeless if I don't have a job" and I said "Fine, fine, we're accepting you out of pure mercy".

Ringwraith #5 said:
I'm fairly sure they didn't want to be sewn either.
Yes, this is correct. We do not want to be sewn. I can't be held responsible for all my employees though, so perhaps someone in the testing chambers in the R&D department wants to be sewn. We send such individuals there. No, they are not harmed in any way. Why would you even think of that?

stareyed said:
Lightman said:
I think the hit/block system isn't useable for consols how do u want to do that with a joystick

Left trigger blocks, right trigger hits. Choose swing/block direction with Right stick.

smothdude said:
I just got smacked on the head by a sea raider. #CompletelyOffTopic

Hash-tag. I Cringed.
On PS4, add the touchpad for those who want it.

What is the current offtopic topic? Riots in Turkey don't reach the necessary offtopic treshold for me required in this thread, because Taleworlds is from Turkey.

What about the moisture level of chinese puddle water in Zhengzhou?

Drunken sunday evening thoughts: are we just a bunch of useless people wasting time on useless stuff? Shouldn't we follow the exemple of the turkish people and fight for a better world instead of fighting against pixels in a pixel screen?  :roll:

caddux said:
Drunken sunday evening thoughts: are we just a bunch of useless people wasting time on useless stuff? Shouldn't we follow the exemple of the turkish people and fight for a better world instead of fighting against pixels in a pixel screen?  :roll:

Nah.

I knew a freedom fighter (1980s Communist rebel.) I visited him in prison a couple of times. He died in prison for treason when I was like 5.

That's when I realize fighting on screen > fighting in real life.

caddux said:

Drunken monday lunchtime thoughts: why not both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom