Don't cry if  you see spoilers now.

I told you.

Okay?

Wow, you are okay.

Fine, fine ...

Let's proceed

Bannerlord is a good game.

What ? ...

Still, more than a year has passed after my friendly interview with Umit at the TW studios.
At this point, anything would be nice.

But i understand if they want to give the most resonance possible to the event, and present the game at some international fair. They deserve the largest audience they can get.

Quoting the same thought.

Sir Prince said:
What I want from Chivalry, and I really, REALLY hope M&B2 has this because its a big selling point, is the CRUNCH effect and feel of your weapons actually having weight and actually hitting and digging into an enemy. I am sick to ******** death of weapons just slashing across a character model with the enemy not really being affected aside from losing HP.

Call of Duty: World at War did this well with the bayonet kills, and I absolutely loved knifing people in Bad Company 2.

Nikephoros said:
Still, more than a year has passed after my friendly interview with Umit at the TW studios.
At this point, anything would be nice.

But i understand if they want to give the most resonance possible to the event, and present the game at some international fair. They deserve the largest audience they can get.
Nike knows a secret passage to get inside Taleworlds' fortress: this siege is about to end.

Lord Tim said:
Raiden said:
Umit and friendly? That's an oxymoron.

He tried to get me shot.

Did he inspire you to create Borcha?
Naw. Borcha was around before Raiden.
But did Raiden add a companion who is programmed to shoot your in the back of the head once every 100 shots?

Now there's a question.

blackthursday said:
Let us have him so he can tell us your secrets and I'll get you what ever you want from the donut shop.
We promise our methods will be as expendable as he is.

In order to use your arms effectively it is essential not to set them on fire. But seriously, I don't get TW developement strategy, why not throw us a bone once in a while? And I'm not talking here about two concept art pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom