Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
King Alastair said:
Suspicious Pilgrim said:
I'd like an, uh, Charlie Chaplin moustache please.

You mean Hitler's?
jjjewe.jpg
I was going to use this when Lord Tim said How about mustaches, but it turns out ths moment fits better in my opinion.

Lord Tim said:
As long as nothing gets released, this thread IS about nonsense.
A way to find out if this thread is officially about nonsense would be to find out if anyone has been warned due to spamming this thread yet.

TWITTER ACCOUNT REVEALS INFORMATION
Good afternoon, faithful readers! Today I've got something extremely interesting to share with you. Earlier this very day, your beloved staff here at LumoCorp Ltd. received a tip-off from a source who preferred to remain incognito, and the information which this person donated to us is very interesting indeed. And that's why I've decided to share it with everyone. Hold on to your bottoms, fellows, for this revealed information can surely throw you off balance.
It's a picture, the piece of information, and here it is:
mQ5rOn5.png
How interesting, don't you think? Apparently the developers of Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord are actually encouraging excessive, irresponsible and illegal consumption of alcohol instead of telling the kids to stay at school in order to learn, live long, and prosper. This also strikes up a question about what are the devs actually doing instead of developing the game that is already coveted by their fans despite being too vaguely revealed.
Our experts from LumoCorp Inc. went to Ankara and tried to get an interview from the staff of alcoholics developers, but riots on the streets around their office prevented us from actually reaching there. However, we at LumosCorp Ltd. believe that everything will be resolved and that justice shall prevail.

Stay tuned for our next issue next week, when we'll return to this topic!

=========== MORE IN THE MAGAZINE: ===
Bill Gates is dead? (p. 14)
Head Editor's girlfriend kidnapped by extra-terrestrials (p. 15)
The Illuminati accused of stealing egg rolls from China (p. 29)
Is Boyko Borisov trying to copy Chuck Norris's beard? (p. 31)
Head of LumoCrop Ltd. found guilty of fraud (p. 4:cool:
Programming with Arnold Schwarzenegger (p. 55)
Famous inventor found strangled on his own shoelaces (p. 56)
R.I.P. Tywin Lannister (p. 59)
Ten Things You Didn't Know About Doors (p. 63)
Film reviews: "Mounting Babes: Bonerlord, the XXX parody" (p. 69, 18+ only)
The Dark Side of the Force for dummies: an excerpt (p. 119)

Click here for the next issue

Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
No thanks.

Lumos said:
TWITTER ACCOUNT REVEALS INFORMATION
Good afternoon, faithful readers! Today I've got something extremely interesting to share with you. Earlier this very day, your beloved staff here at LumoCorp Ltd. received a tip-off from a source who preferred to remain incognito, and the information which this person donated to us is very interesting indeed. And that's why I've decided to share it with everyone. Hold on to your bottoms, fellows, for this revealed information can surely throw you off balance.
It's a picture, the piece of information, and here it is:
mQ5rOn5.png
How interesting, don't you think? Apparently the developers of Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord are actually encouraging excessive, irresponsible and illegal consumption of alcohol instead of telling the kids to stay at school in order to learn, live long, and prosper. This also strikes up a question about what are the devs actually doing instead of developing the game that is already coveted by their fans despite being too vaguely revealed.
Our experts from LumoCorp Inc. went to Ankara and tried to get an interview from the staff of alcoholics developers, but riots on the streets around their office prevented us from actually reaching there. However, we at LumosCorp Ltd. believe that everything will be resolved and that justice shall prevail.

Stay tuned for our next issue next week, when we'll return to this topic!

=========== MORE IN THE MAGAZINE: ===
Bill Gates is dead? (p. 14)
Head Editor's girlfriend kidnapped by extra-terrestrials (p. 15)
The Illuminati accused of stealing egg rolls from China (p. 29)
Is Boyko Borisov trying to copy Chuck Norris's beard? (p. 31)
Head of LumoCrop Ltd. found guilty of fraud (p. 4:cool:
Programming with Arnold Schwarzenegger (p. 55)
Famous inventor found strangled on his own shoelaces (p. 56)
R.I.P. Tywin Lannister (p. 59)
Ten Things You Didn't Know About Doors (p. 63)
Film reviews: "Mounting Babes: Bonerlord, the XXX parody" (p. 69, 18+ only)
The Dark Side of the Force for dummies: an excerpt (p. 119)

Warning - while you were typing 6 new replies have been posted. You may wish to review your post.
No thanks.

You see this, TW? You see what you're doing to us? It's alomst harvesting season, and we still havent' seen any clues about Bannerlord!

Yabloko said:
You see this, TW? You see what you're doing to us? It's alomst harvesting season, and we still havent' seen any clues about Bannerlord!
If you don't like my magazine that I'm my corporation is distributing, not to mention that it's free, go and complain to the High Supreme Chancellor of the Unified Republics. Otherwise, consider donating half a farthing so I could get my Editor a coffee, he's taking the abduction of his girlfriend quite seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom