Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really easy to do. Just rename a program whatever, Robocop often plays Half Life 3 through this system.

Jock said:
pBAj1.jpg
Windows vista? WTF!?

Well seeing how epic the Dreambeta was, I can't wait for the game now! But I guess it's warband for me for now.

Antar said:
Well seeing how epic the Dreambeta was, I can't wait for the game now! But I guess it's warband for me for now.
Was? Was?!
It still is, and I'm hopefully going for another session right after a few minutes.
However that loading bug troubles me a lot - may we get some kind of tweak that allows the beta to load every time I want it to, and not in some cases only? Yester-yesternight I ended up in some post-apocalyptic setting instead. Or is this a hidden feature? :razz:

Tork789 said:
I would like to see some early firearms.

I agree on this one, it'd be nice to have an arquebus-type firearm or a few primitive cannons in the game. They'd really add a lot, and when one looks at it, if they keep it somewhat realistic to the period (mid-late medieval, I'm assuming) they'd be expensive to field but deadly in effect, and therefore at least somewhat balanced.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom