Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see NO glitchy,  spammy 2 handers with überfast attacks that can kill you through your obvious blocking in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord.

TheJohan said:
I hope the graphics will be much better than Warband, atleast a bigger step than between M&B and Warband.
You're kidding, right?
The leap from M&B to Warband was phenomenal.
I'd be happy with similar to Warband graphics.
The only place where Warband needs graphical improvements is the scenery. (trees, terrain, etc)

Jarvisimo said:
TheJohan said:
I hope the graphics will be much better than Warband, atleast a bigger step than between M&B and Warband.
You're kidding, right?
The only place where Warband needs graphical improvements is the scenery. (trees, terrain, etc)

There is talk in the other M&B2 Thread in Off Topic that they have been working on a new engine for the past year.

Kamikazuh said:
It's never too early for fanart.    ...Right? D:

So uh.. I saw the trailer and this happened. I'm pretty hyped.
bannerlord_by_kamikazuh-d5g90ht.jpg

I hope it's ok to use the logo there! Let me know if it isn't.

Fanart?! Fanart!

Bannerlord.jpg

Ive played Mount & Blade sense the first release of the original, and I own all copies. I plan to purchase this one ASAP. Blew my mind!

What I want to be in M&B2:

1. Engine to handle bigger battles
(I think alot agree with this)

2. 2-4 Player Co-op Campaign
(You have no idea how many times I've wanted to play the campaign with friends somehow, I enjoy the campaign more then any part of this game, also having co-op would allow the system to maintain a "Real-Time" concept, such as when your in battle, others may join to help the enemy or allies, maybe a slightly slower travel system with co-op to not make it to difficult)

3. Multiplayer
(Not much of something I care alot about but if multiplayer is done, Do it right like crpg. Add a gold system and purchase armor and weapons atleast)

Frosty said:
Jarvisimo said:
TheJohan said:
You're kidding, right?

There is talk in the other M&B2 Thread in Off Topic that they have been working on a new engine for the past year.

Bull****, there's no talk in that thread. There's just pointless debate and verbal masturbation. :lol:

RodeBaard said:
I'd like to see NO glitchy,  spammy 2 handers with überfast attacks that can kill you through your obvious blocking in Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord.

6335722004_fd965988d7.jpg

Hype level: 11/10

I just hope it will expand and fix things from Warband, especially sieges. That is all I want. A bit better visuals (alpha footage looked great, so this is already done) , better sieges, better AI, more features, more stuff. No "appealing to wider audiences", the last thing we need is another casual crap like War of Roses.

But I believe in Armagan and TW, they released a game like WB in 2010 after all.

New soundtrack
Gore
A more detailed multiplayer, more things to do in sieges. Maybe battering rams, oil, set up traps etc. Little things that give the game some more character. Better objectives than just a flag.
Weapons, Horses, Armours.
Of course better graphics.

I want it all!

2 usually means a new engine, right?
and it's just a teaser, that shows abso-****ing-lutely nothing, and that means it's gonna take a long time before it actually comes out

this might be the first one I aquire legally though...

I'm just going to assume they're taking all the good mods, put them together, and add a new storyline for every nation they are adding, and make it all seem like it's their own work
and I'm just hoping there won't be any muskets, but if there are, that's fine

TheJohan said:

graphics don't make the game, gameplay does
and if that comes at a cost of graphics, I'm all for it
I mean honestly, how many people were bothered by the graphics? and it says 2, right? that usually means a new engine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom