Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DeathwolfX03 said:
Well to be honest, the comments about him were offensive as well

Not at all. Compare this:

Lord_Edward said:
...for the retards that thought I was not joking- you are mentally ill.
Lord_Edward said:
You know I was joking you idiots....  :roll:

To this:

Antar said:
Yeah, sure. Nice try covering that up as a joke as soon as you get negative responses. There is literally no hint of sarcasm or that it's a joke in that comment, and you should know full well that in text, that's something you need to indicate.

I didn't even insult him yet, he is still acting immaturely. Maybe he should think about what he did, and is doing, wrong.

Marker said:
Dkq2Lo.png
I strongly doubt Bannerlord will feature amulets of Kynareth.

Hospes fori said:
Marker said:
I strongly doubt Bannerlord will feature amulets of Kynareth.
My thoughts precisely. But maybe the picture was taken from the Skyrim mod for Bannerlord, which also adds in Cyrodiil and the entire Morrowind. :razz:

TheGreek said:
Am i the only one who searched if the 27th of June means anything? in history i mean :smile:
Varrak said:
27th of June means Fall of the Constantino.... just joke, but i am wondering that too  :lol:
It's actually pretty simple. In one of the older issues of LuMag, the only magazine, we pointed out that three numbers in a row are an omen. My birthday is on the 16th of June, and 27-16 = 11. Notice how the "une" in June is definitely a word for "one" in a language I don't speak, so we end up with 111 (which, interestingly enough, is the article's page in the magazine). Also, the 27th of June is exactly three months away from the 27th of September, which is, as already explored, a key date. Three months... and yes, you figured it: 3 = 1+1+1.
It's like watching "The Number 23" all over again, but without the neat bits.
Also, Half-Life 3 confirmed???

Is anyone else even a little worried, that there won't be any kind of naval action in Bannerlord?
Personally it wouldn't be a very huge thing for me, but it would be a small letdown at least.  :neutral:

TheGreek said:
Varrak said:
27th of June means Fall of the Constantino.... just joke, but i am wondering that too  :lol:

nice try but it was 29th of may.... :razz:

The fall of Ankara. The pillaging of Taleworlds Entertainment.
May the 29th we take Constantinople, June the 27th Ankara. And we take Bannerlord hostage.

bestguy said:
Meh... I don't really care about naval action. If it is to come at the cost of other features then I'm against it.

It could be fun if there was like a naval specific tribe. OP on the sea but weak on the field. But in shouldnt become a major feature in my opinion too.

Varrak said:
Just imagine that enemy Galleys swimming far from each other and 30-40 archers send arrows each other. That would be pretty amazing gameplay experience  :razz:
*Cough* greek fire *cough* Imo greekfire would be cool, but i can't really figure how balancing it would happen without making it really bad.  :neutral:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom