Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devs suck at their own game :grin: Zaszx said they made 5-6 duels before taking that shot he couldn't even land one strike  :grin:

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
I wonder...If I could start usind that tools with my nule knowledge about modding...

You don't need to have any special knowledge to use a scene editor; I've never modded but experimented a lot in the M&B/Warband scene editor and learnt what a lot of the tools did. I expect Bannerlord will be at least as straightforward, though of course there will be more tools.

I love the new scene editor. So much better than the one in Warband. Could also see a few cool feature in the engine. But, as someone who plays multi-player exclusively, I care more about the physics and the combat system improvements. Please, show those in a video some time too!

can add effects to weapons axe (may be weapon axe strong and heavy,weapon  axe two hand :v ) and thrust weapons when killed the enemy weapon will stick body enemies?, will take some time to withdraw weapons from body enemy (ex : 0.8-1.2  second)
i think,This will better,will the beautiful  :razz: :razz:  :cool:  :lol:
sorry my english bad  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:
like this :http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/011/b/6/b6862e0b3457108b4ed3af86400feea5.png

I think there's a very important thing we haven't mentioned yet about the vid in blog 8.
Music.

I remember when someone said that Periscope Studio would make the music.
And I found this song:

Well, I think the music of the blog 8
it's similar and I liked it.

What do you think my Bannerlords?  :mrgreen:

I found the music pretty corny and a couple of the instruments almost as annoyingly distracting as actually having a phone ringing. It fits the relaxing tone of the video blog, where Captain Lust seems to stay cool over the ridiculous panpipes for comic effect, but I wouldn't want to hear it often and I think, when compared with previous music from the series, it would cheapen the feeling of the game if that particular music featured anywhere in it.

Meevar the Mighty said:
I found the music pretty corny and a couple of the instruments almost as annoyingly distracting as actually having a phone ringing. It fits the relaxing tone of the video blog, where Captain Lust seems to stay cool over the ridiculous panpipes for comic effect, but I wouldn't want to hear it often and I think, when compared with previous music from the series, it would cheapen the feeling of the game if that particular music featured anywhere in it.

Whaaaaaaat? I don't know about you, but I thought the music is pretty nice. Nothing was distracting for me...

FkFSps4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom