Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir_Don_Quixote said:
everyhone run away the space khergits wielding lazers has landed on earth oh noe

kaflus.jpg

This is obviously fake how stupid do you have to be to beleive this.

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
Hm... both Bannerlord and Star wars battlefront give little information of the gameplay.
Which game do you think will be released sooner?
I still fully trust TW to deliver with Bannerlord. And as DICE's Battlefront goes, I lost faith in DICE after BF3.

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
Hm... both Bannerlord and Star wars battlefront give little information of the gameplay.
Which game do you think will be released sooner?
Probably Battlefront 3. And since I played the crap out of Battlefront 2, I shall be quite happy when Battlefront 3 comes out. :razz:

Oh, thee Battlefront. Memories when taking AT-AT and crushing the rebel scum and cold blaze chilling your bones.

Ще кажеш, че политиците са направили нещо за народа :lol:

Point taken. You've beaten me this time, CEO Lumos, alpha male of the women tribe, leader of the pancakes, main typewriter monkey of Lumocorp!

Back after two weeks vacation and was hoping for some new info on Bannerlord, maybe a blog even. Don't know why, really.

No, the TW office was just destroyed by a massive meteor, there's fire and rubble everywhere and OH MY GOD, the servers with the project codenamed "Bannerlord" on them may have been lost, this is truly a horrific sight, oh Lord why!?!
We'll keep you in touch, stay tuned for the exclusive issue of LuMag, the only magazine, sometime tomorrow today (dear me, it's nearly 02:00!) where we'll fill you in on all related information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom