Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bannerlord will be my Battlefront and Kingdom Come will be my Jedi Outcast.  :smile:

But fellow PC Builders enjoy the customization days while you can, for soldered on mobos and software locked CPUs are the future.  :cry:

Lumos said:
Oh, don't be sad, I must've missed you in these three pages. Here, I'm quoting you:
Amontadillo said:
Stop being a ****ing spambot and get it into your head that getting a PC is better.
Have a beer as well!

Can someone now please tell me what's so special about me quoting people?
You're like THE CEO guy man. Lumocorp and stuff, man!

Golradir said:
Lumos said:
Oh, don't be sad, I must've missed you in these three pages. Here, I'm quoting you:
Amontadillo said:
Stop being a ****ing spambot and get it into your head that getting a PC is better.
Have a beer as well!

You're like THE CEO guy man. Lumocorp and stuff, man!
Exactly!

Lumos said:

You've been here for a long time and I think you've been a good member. You post regulary. And, maybe while you put some jokes, you're respectful. That's why you've become respected too.

I've been less time and I post less. My english is awful and nobody knows me. That's why one would read first your posts rather than mines or other new people :razz:
That's just a fast (maybe wrong) conclusion. :wink:

Hitlands Silver Sword said:
You've been here for a long time and I think you've been a good member. You post regulary. And, maybe while you put some jokes, you're respectful. That's why you've become respected too.

this bit mostly

BacCompany3 said:
Bannerlord will be my Battlefront and Kingdom Come will be my Jedi Outcast.  :smile:

Battlefront is AMAZING one of my fav games.
The capture base and respawn there should be implemented/upgraded in conquest in Bannerlord :smile:
Can we get space combat for Bannerlord, too?

Kellorkleft said:
Can we get space combat for Bannerlord, too?

Heeey :sad:  I don't think it's a bad idea to ad different spawn points in conquest mode.
Oh, I didn't mean it like that! I absolutely love the Battlefront series. Also I think someone did a capture the point server mod on Napoleonic Wars before, and it was amazingly fun.

Space Khergits and lasers, lasers and Space Khergits. Universal conquest? We've our plot for Bannerlord, lads.

everyhone run away the space khergits wielding lazers has landed on earth oh noe

kaflus.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom