Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, because you can move your camera and react far more quickly with a joystick. :razz:

BlackDevil2 said:
Ram is really cheap atm, you can get 8gb for 70€ on amazon.
Double it, that's the price I have to pay for it. Since the value of 1€ is .50 bulgarian currency. Also Amazon doesn't ship to eestrn-yurop.

Stoncius said:
Buy what you want Im just saying PS4 is better at playing FPS,Racing,3PS and Assassins creed type games.
You might want to get a PC if your into different type of games. I tried FPS on PC and it is a lot better on the consoles.
Your uneducated opinion isn't fact. Just because you enjoy your aim assist, hand holding doesn't mean it's better.

BlackDevil2 said:
How about plugging in a f*ucking controller, thats possible on the pc you know, cause the Pc is a flexible machine not a closed down system. And who the f*uck uses a controller for fps gaming?

I tried that on FPS the aim assist is not on and it a is a lot harder and on Racing games the assists are really clunky compared to consoles.

Stoncius said:
BlackDevil2 said:
How about plugging in a f*ucking controller, thats possible on the pc you know, cause the Pc is a flexible machine not a closed down system. And who the f*uck uses a controller for fps gaming?

I tried that on FPS the aim assist is not on and it a is a lot harder and on Racing games the assists are really clunky compared to consoles.
^^ Doesn't know how to properly play the game, blames it on the platform.

Baerke said:
Cookie Muncher said:
AMD Athlon x64 Dual Core 2.70 GHz with 2 gigs of RAM. Also, the video card is nVidia GeForce 9600 GT. Not exactly high end. And it's not technically mine.
I say upgrade your RAM, it's not that difficult, just find one of the million tuts on it on the interwebz. Maybe a little bit more than a hundred dollars. It's up to you if you want to upgrade your video card. But I'd do something about that RAM. If you're not very good with computers, I would never advise you to work with your AMD though. Especially because it doesn't really need a lot of work. 2.70 GHz is decent, especially if you don't expect to get great FPS. If you want to get into higher graphical settings though (for a game such as bannerlord), it might be best if you buy a new P.C. Or research on how to upgrade GHz, I don't really know a great deal about that.

A new PC is probably advisable in this case. I doubt Cookie Muncher is packing a motherboard that can handle modern RAM. The whole machine is very low end and apparently belongs to someone else, so tinkering with it is unlikely to be especially rewarding.

Cookie Muncher said:
Double it, that's the price I have to pay for it. Since the value of 1€ is .50 bulgarian currency. Also Amazon doesn't ship to eestrn-yurop.

You realise that paying twice as many of something that's only worth half as much isn't the same as paying twice as many of something that is worth the same amount?

Meevar the Mighty said:
Cookie Muncher said:

You realise that paying twice as many of something that's only worth half as much isn't the same as paying twice as many of something that is worth the same amount?
You do realise 60€ is more for me, because of the economy of my country, right? Mainly because the minimum wage here is something like 67€.

Both PC and console are good. And I loved The last of us, but I love games like Warband , Medieval II total war...
Consoles are in the middle of a computer. A computer can run Console games Better or worst depending on the budget :razz:

Cookie muncher, I'm saving money too.
I'm sure my PC it's the worst here.
windows XP
1 GB ram  72gb hard Drive
sapphire radeon x1600 pro (graphic card)
AMD semprom 3000 +

And I can run M&B warband!* :grin: 

**(Sometimes.../minimum graphics / ONLY M&B Warband oppened).  No more than 70 bots.
50 if there are horses.
And takes 1-2 minutes to launch :grin:

Stoncius said:
I tried FPS on PC and it is a lot better on the consoles.
Nonsense.

But there have been so many comments which are worth a free pint of beer to the poster, I'd quote all of them!
hirovard said:
Baerke said:
Stoncius said:
Call of Duty early DLC
OK, you've beaten us, consoles are master race for they have early acces to CoD DLC. EVERYONE PRAISE THE XBOX!

Sigged that ****!
Baerke said:
Golradir said:
Baerke said:
Stoncius said:
Call of Duty early DLC
OK, you've beaten us, consoles are master race for they have early acces to CoD DLC. EVERYONE PRAISE THE XBOX!
Damn it, you beat me to it. Why would someone use a CoD DLC as an argument?
For CoD is the best, most creative, innovative, revolutionary game ever. CoD is love, CoD is life.
hirovard said:
Shut up about the ****ing ps4. Its inferior and obsolete
Cookie Muncher said:
Also, RTS games are superior.
Baerke said:
Stoncius said:
Buy what you want Im just saying PS4 is better at playing FPS,Racing,3PS and Assassins creed type games.
You might want to get a PC if your into different type of games. I tried FPS on PC and it is a lot better on the consoles.
Your uneducated opinion isn't fact. Just because you enjoy your aim assist, hand holding doesn't mean it's better.
Good people have written these.

Cookie Muncher said:
Also Amazon doesn't ship to eestrn-yurop.
There are ways around that, and getting components on Amazon.uk is actually cheaper than buying them through a local retailer. The rig I built around October last year was all bought from Amazon.uk, and everything was fortunately shipped promptly and in one piece. Except the case, I was recommended a seven-kilo case (which is by the way magnificent), and it would have been a major pain to ship it to here.
But everything turned out OK, and the PC runs smooth as a baby's bottom. With my previous PC, I couldn't play BF3 and have Firefox open at the same time. Now, I can. And it's amazing. (I was also fascinated by how easier it was to kill people when you've got more than 30-35 FPS.) :lol:
Not everything was is roses though. That marvellous economy we've got here means that buying a new PC is a severe blow to your financial status. At least if you're middle class, anyways. Bulgaria is a great place indeed, but it's not that great to live in.
Cookie Muncher said:
Mainly because the minimum wage here is something like 67€.
Oh, nononono! I think they did raise it to something like 150€... :lol:

I got double quoted by Lumos.

achievement_unlocked_2-1.jpg

Oh, don't be sad, I must've missed you in these three pages. Here, I'm quoting you:
Amontadillo said:
Stop being a ****ing spambot and get it into your head that getting a PC is better.
Have a beer as well!

Can someone now please tell me what's so special about me quoting people?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom