Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even before 6 years there were rumors about "Mount&Blade 2" thingy.Most likely that developed in Warband game (or it never existed).And now people search for something that will actually have a name Mount & Blade 2,but I guess that it won't be name of the game when released.

Quickdraw said:
Even before 6 years there were rumors about "Mount&Blade 2" thingy.Most likely that developed in Warband game (or it never existed).And now people search for something that will actually have a name Mount & Blade 2,but I guess that it won't be name of the game when released.

You did not actually read the first post, did ya? It is announced by Taleworlds, the name is very clearly Mount and Blade II: Bannerlord. Anyway, time to see if this will be any good.

My gut feeling from the trailer is that we'll see a more Dark Ages  style Europe type setting, Britain/Frankia, think Brytenwalda style setting.

That's just a guess based on very little though I might be completely wrong and I don't really care because I'm too excited \o/

DoctorPainkiller said:
It has been announced

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLB9PlqkONo&feature=youtu.be

Also, update on their main page.

7f494987-7fc7-487e-9b74-abe6587015de.jpg

I have total faith in Taleworlds to create a great game.
They did it with Mount&Blade, they did it with the Warband expansion and I'm sure they'll do it once more with the next installment.
Taleworlds, you have so much Gangnam Style, and I will always support such a great producer of my favourite games.
Keep rollin' TW.

Jarvisimo said:
I have total faith in Taleworlds to create a great game.
They did it with Mount&Blade, they did it with the Warband expansion and I'm sure they'll do it once more with the next installment.
Taleworlds, you have so much Gangnam Style, and I will always support such a great producer of my favourite games.
Keep rollin' TW.

+1

At this point I'll buy the game no matter what it looks like. I mean, let's face it. With the fanboi factor left over from MnB and Warband, the next installment is a "freebie" for MnB in the hardcore fans book.

Like Diablo 3, it was TERRIBLE buy we all *loved* D2 so we had to buy the damn thing. D4 or the next expansion however? Hah, fat chance.

Of course, MnB 2 will be *awesome* only to be surpassed by MnB 3 so you know.

I am a bit surprised myself how excited this made me feel. It's just a rather bad teaser trailer. We knew the game was being developed.

But right now (despite being quite poor atm) I'd buy the game if they told me I could.

Can't wait!  I am really looking forward to all the new features!

Also another but of information (with same actual alpha footage though its VERY small) and its from a Turkish TV show I believe (according to the video description).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZUfzAFL5Ek

EDIT:  Just checked the thread, this has already been posted.  :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom