Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i said it in the other m&b2 thread and i'll say it here, this game better be ****in good

dont let me down taleworlds

Goker said:
Total conversion mod that makes all characters bunnies. I'm going to see it happen.

The information has already leaked  : here is the bunny infantery soldier in M&B 2 :

1471037_f2ec_625x1000.jpg
Mount and Blade 2 infantery
When they will leak bunny cavalery , will be posted asap.

YourStepDad said:
Honestly I don't much feel the excitement yet, not for the game itself at least.

I am however eager to find out what's new, especially the "you asked for it, you got it" stuff they were talking about
Well I do believe the most requested feature has been co-op campaign. :eek:

IMO, its time scale will be early medieval. Judging from that warrior on the picture, his equipment looks like norman-saxon.  Also, the sound track include some wave and sea sound and this is the sign of sea battles for me.

Shavanna said:
Lets hope its without guns. At least in my point of view they would destroy the medival feeling.

Quoting from the discription of the video here:

This sandbox action-RPG strategy hybrid will take players on a journey into a fictional world of up-close and personal medieval combat on a huge scale, bigger, bloodier and more intense than ever before.

If there're going to be firearms, they'll be just like in WotR, meaning very inaccurate (and useless) early muskets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom