Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rungsted93

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SVC
Them saying 2018 makes me wonder what's changed since their 2016 aim. I mean surely they must have decided to improve upon a lot of stuff and adding additional things :smile:
 

Ki-Ok Khan

Of course they are not gonna reveal that they are gonna announce the release date on a facebook message if they were to...God..
 
I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.
 

Jostino

Section Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
SgtButters said:
I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.
I hope this too.
 

Kataphrakt

Recruit
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Not new to Warband/Bannerlord though.  :grin:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.
 
Kataphrakt said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Not new to Warband/Bannerlord though.  :grin:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.
Thank you spastic niglett.

edit: that was his mp nick. he removed it.
 

dgnsparta

I can not believe some things. They still say 2018.

Why?

What are they doing there?. I hope they add great details to the game. 5 years and almost 6 years. A team of 80 people. They should not Warband tournament. It would be better if they finish the Bannerlord.

At least certain (finalized) features lists by Taleworld would be cool.






 
SgtButters said:
I think we'll see it be released on early access on steam sometime after E3 and from there we'll receive weekly-monthly patches going into 2018. But that's just my thoughts. Whatever the case may be I hope Taleworlds doesnt have another set back and they can give it to us before Christmas.
i say we will get early access after Gamescom not E3 "  :party:
 

Yabloko

Sergeant Knight at Arms
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
dgnsparta said:
I can not believe some things. They still say 2018.

Why?

What are they doing there?. I hope they add great details to the game. 5 years and almost 6 years. A team of 80 people. They should not Warband tournament. It would be better if they finish the Bannerlord.

At least certain (finalized) features lists by Taleworld would be cool.

Making a polished game takes time, you would not believe the amount of little details that you only notice when they're missing but that take a lot of effort none the less. I of course would be as angry as you if it doesn't release this year but it's understandable. TW probably knows the hype there is for Bannerlord and want as clean a release as they can get.
 

Kataphrakt

Recruit
Blead said:
Kataphrakt said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Not new to Warband/Bannerlord though.  :grin:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.
Thank you spastic niglett.

edit: that was his mp nick. he removed it.
Haha that was my old MP nick, yeah I figured I don't use it much anymore so I removed it.
 

Plovercrest

Kataphrakt said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Not new to Warband/Bannerlord though.  :grin:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.

Eh, when a company says something like "Availability in Q3 2017" that pretty much means September. If they say 2H 2017 that means December. So by 2018, i just see it as, end of 2018. If it's sooner that's great. But from Now to end of 2018, that's a huge estimated time period.
 

xdj1nn

Knight
WBWF&S
Plovercrest said:
Kataphrakt said:
Hi, I'm new to the forum.
Not new to Warband/Bannerlord though.  :grin:
Using the infamous Google Translate which is known for it's *accuracy* I have translated the facebook message sent by TaleWorlds and it says "End of 2017 or in 2018", not end of 2018. Hope that calms your souls a little bit.

Eh, when a company says something like "Availability in Q3 2017" that pretty much means September. If they say 2H 2017 that means December. So by 2018, i just see it as, end of 2018. If it's sooner that's great. But from Now to end of 2018, that's a huge estimated time period.

Yeah, so it seems I won't be playing BL  :neutral:
 

Icey

Recruit
Well, i still think it's a lame thing to say end of 2016 and delay it to end of 2017 or 2018 and after that awkwardly staying quiet about it. It's sad that saying something like that now is only put into the category of "it's just marketing, it's just something they say, don't take it too seriously bla bla bla" and the customers aren't expected to expect some truth to things as a sign of respect whatsoever.
 

CaptainLee

Sergeant Knight
Icey said:
Well, i still think it's a lame thing to say end of 2016 and delay it to end of 2017 or 2018 and after that awkwardly staying quiet about it. It's sad that saying something like that now is only put into the category of "it's just marketing, it's just something they say, don't take it too seriously bla bla bla" and the customers aren't expected to expect some truth to things as a sign of respect whatsoever.

You'd almost think Taleworlds were chronically inept at community relations...

 

Kataphrakt

Recruit
CaptainLee said:
Icey said:
Well, i still think it's a lame thing to say end of 2016 and delay it to end of 2017 or 2018 and after that awkwardly staying quiet about it. It's sad that saying something like that now is only put into the category of "it's just marketing, it's just something they say, don't take it too seriously bla bla bla" and the customers aren't expected to expect some truth to things as a sign of respect whatsoever.

You'd almost think Taleworlds were chronically inept at community relations...
Inept? Haha, no :razz: Way worse than that...
I'm seriously giving up hope on playing the game this year or the next. If they don't give us a release date at E3 or at least Gamescom then they're done with me... It's been almost 7 years of development.
A release date at E3 would make my trip to London even better. I wish it was in London this time around, I could go and play it  :lol:
 

AJIexander

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Who then has the opportunity to put it?
14135183.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom