Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
5
They proably won't be in the big shows at E3. Like last year they probably will just gonna open up a little office. If not i will be surprised!
 

Ki-Ok Khan

M.ArdA said:
They proably won't be in the big shows at E3. Like last year they probably will just gonna open up a little office. If not i will be surprised!
They were in PC Gamers show last year in Gamescom. They seem like they have good relations with PC Gamer. I expect to see them there to be honest.
 

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
5
The PC Gamer show they attended to was in March 2016, was a separate show called PC Gamer Weekender. Not able to recall the details about Gamescom tho.
 

Ki-Ok Khan

M.ArdA said:
The PC Gamer show they attended to was in March 2016, was a separate show called PC Gamer Weekender. Not able to recall the details about Gamescom tho.
There you go.
Apparently it was E3 last year not gamescom.Which supports my expectations.
Full video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlS1GsEeqVg
 

Ki-Ok Khan

TheWarArmoury said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Not exactly.
You know in game of thrones there are families right.
Faction: The North
Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..
Where was this stated?
Game of Thrones wiki  :iamamoron:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/8
Apparently they are little factions in factions not really families.
 

John_M

Subforum Moderator
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Game of Thrones wiki  :iamamoron:
https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/8
Apparently they are little factions in factions not really families.
I thought it would be odd if a family used a hideout instead of a fief they own :razz:
 

Balexander

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Cpt. Nemo said:
How many factions were you hoping for?
1 gazillion





Just made a quick calculation .
There are ;

- 80 Clan outposts.
- 47 Cities.
- 151 Villages which can be turned into castles.

:roll:
I'm so sorry. But what did you mean 80 clan outposts?
Families inside the factions.
look like Secret Societies/organisations to me
 

dgnsparta

Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Families inside the factions.
Woww. Like Bandits?
Not exactly.
You know in game of thrones there are families right.

Faction: The North
Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..
It is like that. Those are the families with the most influence in factions.

Gab-AG. said:
80/47/151
Release date?

On a serious note, thanks for that calculation and for explaining that guy how it is. ^^
Oh god I hope not :grin:
Always happy to inform someone ^^
WOW.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks for information. It's very good.
 

AmateurHetman

Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
0
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Families inside the factions.
Woww. Like Bandits?
Not exactly.
You know in game of thrones there are families right.

Faction: The North
Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..
It is like that. Those are the families with the most influence in factions.

Gab-AG. said:
80/47/151
Release date?

On a serious note, thanks for that calculation and for explaining that guy how it is. ^^
Oh god I hope not :grin:
Always happy to inform someone ^^
WOW.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks information. It's very good.
There has been no confirmation that those were family/clan bases. I thought these belonged to the outlaw factions or perhaps mercenary factions (we know mercenaries will have a greater presence).
 

Dest45

Knight at Arms
WBVCNW
Best answers
0
Yeah, brotherhood base and lost eagles base sound more like bandit hideouts/bases than families, the icon for it is a cave, not a homestead or manor. They did say there would be factions within factions but i doubt thats how its being represented. Plus we can't know exactly what they meant by that yet. 
 

vonbalt

Squire
WBNWVCM&B
Best answers
0
AmateurHetman said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
dgnsparta said:
Ki-Ok Khan said:
Families inside the factions.
Woww. Like Bandits?
Not exactly.
You know in game of thrones there are families right.

Faction: The North
Families ;
House Stark
House Mormont
House Cerwyn
etc..
It is like that. Those are the families with the most influence in factions.

Gab-AG. said:
80/47/151
Release date?

On a serious note, thanks for that calculation and for explaining that guy how it is. ^^
Oh god I hope not :grin:
Always happy to inform someone ^^
WOW.  :shock: :shock: :shock: Thanks information. It's very good.
There has been no confirmation that those were family/clan bases. I thought these belonged to the outlaw factions or perhaps mercenary factions (we know mercenaries will have a greater presence).
My thoughts exactly, those look more like minor faction bases (mercenary bands, bandit groups and the like). The clans/noble houses will most likely keep to their fiefs in the factions, the villages and cities, maybe shifting their spheres of influence based on internal alliances and conflicts like in the beginning that the empire is split into 3 noble houses fighting for the vacant throne since the emperor died without an heir.
 

yosnel79

Recruit
Best answers
0
this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody ****ing years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for ****s sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:
 

Ki-Ok Khan

Besides , last year they were shooting for "possible" beta and full release this year. So It is not really delayed. Much like they withdrawed from the idea of early access.


how does one stop looking at this thread and answering people?
 

aekilju

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Best answers
0
yosnel79 said:
this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody **** years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for **** sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:
Wasn't there an interview with someone at Valve that basically confirmed Half-Life 3 would never be made?
 

sebal87

Regular
M&BWBNWVC
Best answers
0
aekilju said:
yosnel79 said:
this game has been delayed for 5 Bloody **** years!! how much longer goddamit :/ since 2012 we been doing nothing but waiting..... Give us the bloody game already for **** sakes.... i feel like like... half life 3 will come out and Bannerlord has yet TBA!!! :evil: :mad:
Wasn't there an interview with someone at Valve that basically confirmed Half-Life 3 would never be made?
Thats the point yosnel is trying to make *humming X-files music like crazy*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.